You don’t have to watch the entire video to get the big story. It’s delivered at the very beginning of this interview. And the rest of the video is very interesting too! Dr. Vladimir Zelenko’s understanding of the medical situation is only part of the video; his insight into the politics involved is invaluable. He knows what has happened in socialist and communist countries… and he sees it happening now, here.
Dr. Zelenko is not exaggerating about the war on doctors who practice effective medicine outside the box. I learned firsthand that a doctor’s reputation can be ruined if his work threatens to cure a profitable disease. Forty years ago, I knew an oncologist who was researching to find a cure for cancer. He was elated when he thought he had found it, until I mentioned that it was the same substance isolated decades before by the Drs. Krebs – laetrile. He said, after silently exhibiting signs of distress, “They’ll destroy me… the AMA will destroy me.” He changed his story, dropped his research, saved his career, and ended up with a career at the exaulted NIH – National Institutes of Health, with a different specialty. Years later, my mother died of cancer.
The good doctor in this video tells a tale on Fauci at around 47:47 – About HCQ, he says, ” By the way, this is not new. This information was known in 2005, even before. There are papers with Dr.Fauci’s name on it calling it a miracle drug. Dr. Fauci called hydroxychloroquine, a vaccine. There’s a paper in which he called it an absolute dream treatment and vaccine. So it’s conveniently forgotten but that’s what it is. It’s a matter of scientific record.”
- As early as March 2020, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko boasted a near-100% success rate treating COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), azithromycin and zinc sulfate for five days
- Zelenko has now treated 3,000 patients with COVID-19 symptoms and only three high-risk patients have died
- Misinformation and outright lies were spun about HCQ, including fabricated research, in an apparent effort to suppress and prevent widespread use
- Early treatment is crucial. During the first five days of SARS-CoV-2 infection, the viral load remains fairly steady. Around Day 5, it exponentially increases, potentially overwhelming your immune system. To prevent complications, treatment needs to begin within the first five days of symptom onset
- Early treatment is also crucial to prevent “long-haul” symptoms after recovery. None of Zelenko’s patients who started their treatment within the first five days went on to develop long-haul symptoms
Read more and watch very enlightening video at https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/21/hydroxychloroquine-for-covid.aspx