Altiyan Childs, the winner of X-Factor Australia 2010, posted a YouTube video claiming to expose the secrets of the “hidden religion” he used to belong to. Is the video worth five hours of your time?
Altiyan Childs is the winner of the second season of X-Factor Australia. After signing with Sony Music, he released a self-titled album that went on to win the Highest Selling Album award at the 2010 ARIA Music Awards. Since then, Childs left Sony Music and signed with an independent label.
After a few years away from the spotlight, Childs reemerged with a stunning 5-hours long YouTube video that claims to reveal the world’s secret religion.
And what’s that secret religion? Freemasonry.
At the beginning of the video, Childs claims that he used to be a Freemason. However, after a near-death experience, he became a devout Christian and forever renounced Freemasonry. Not only that, he decided to break his oath of silence (which would put his life at risk) to reveal the darker secrets of Freemasonry…
Will essential oils also work to repel the new, improved, Bill Gates genetically modified mosquitoes? What do you suppose the purpose is, of releasing GM mosquitoes into the USA? Mischief? Murder? Time will tell.
Is it a coincidence that the controversialremedy for malaria (which is spread by mosquitoes) was said also to work on CV patients?Are CV and malaria connected in some way? Will medical doctors be able to tell the difference in CV symptoms and diseases spread by mosquitoes?
To repel the little buzzers, try any combination of these oils and apply every 90 minutes (1.5 hours) you are exposed to them…
Natural, essential oil based mosquito repellent can be made naturally and inexpensively at home. The essential oils that that stand out for making a homemade repellent are:
- Cedar wood
- Clove (reported as being the most effective)
- Lemon eucalyptus
To help prevent premature evaporation, good carrier oils to use are coconut oil, neem oil and soybean oil. Be sure to buy the organic, unscented and unrefined varieties…
The Heritage Foundation recently released a comprehensive list of companies that are actively signaling opposition to voting integrity laws across the country that are looking to make it easier to vote while making it harder to cheat.
Here is a list of 20 of the biggest opposers of fair election laws:
Alphabet Inc (Google)
Bank of America
Ford Motor Company
Johnson & Johnson
Levi Strauss & Co
The Vanguard Group
By Victor Davis Hanson
March 31, 2021
There are 10 new ideas that are changing America, maybe permanently.
1) Money is a construct. It can be created from thin air. Annual deficits and aggregate national debt no longer matter much…
2) Laws are not necessarily binding anymore…
3) Racialism is now acceptable. We are defined first by our particular ethnic or religious tribe, only secondarily—if at all—by an American commonality…
4) The immigrant is mostly preferable to the citizen..
5) Most Americans should be treated as we would treat little children. They cannot be asked to provide an ID to vote. “Noble lies” by our elites about COVID-19 rules are necessary to protect “Neanderthals” from themselves…
6) Hypocrisy is passé. Virtue-signaling is alive…
7) Ignoring or perpetuating homelessness is preferable to ending it…
8) McCarthyism is good. Destroying lives and careers for incorrect thoughts saves more lives and careers…
9) Ignorance is preferable to knowledge. Neither statue-toppling, name-changing, nor the “1619 Project” require any evidence or historical knowledge…
10) Wokeness is the new religion, growing faster and larger than Christianity itself…
Americans privately fear these rules, while publicly appearing to accept them…
Read more on each point at https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/31/radical-new-rules-for-post-america
- Some of the same drug companies now responsible for developing and manufacturing fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccines were also responsible for creating the opioid crisis in the U.S., which has killed as many Americans as have died from COVID-19
- Most have also been convicted of other unethical and criminal activities over the years, any of which puts their ethical fitness into question
- In 2019, an Oklahoma court found Johnson & Johnson partially liable for the “human and financial costs” of the opioid epidemic in the U.S. and ordered the company to pay $572 million
- Two other COVID-19 vaccine makers, Pfizer and AstraZeneca, are habitual offenders, having repeatedly engaged in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribery and science suppression. Pfizer’s vaccine plant, where COVID-19 vaccine vials are to be filled, also has a long history of quality control problems
- Research confirms the suspicion that the lipid nanoparticles used in Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines are highly inflammatory, and may be responsible for many of the adverse effects reported
The people running the COVID show do not have our best interests at heart. They are ruthless, vengeful, hateful, murderous, depraved, humorless and merciless. It has been postulated that they are not truly human. The bible speaks of alien-human hybrids… some call them “bloodlines”. They usually look like humans, but their values are in the gutter… or should I say, “swamp”.
They really do imagine they are “special” and therefore “entitled” – but they have no clue about the purpose of life here on planet Earth. Hint: It is not to lie, cheat, steal, spy, harm, kill, eat flesh and drink others’ blood.
They have set themselves up as our ruling aristocracy and they feel they are above the law, permitted to use and abuse any and all humans – young and old, black and white – no holds barred. The U.S. ideal of “equality” irks them to no end. They want to destroy this country – and the human race, for that matter (saving a few of us for cattle).
See Fritz Springmeier’s books… also Kerth Barker’s.
Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science – which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.
Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom…
Reality check time!
Remember “Yellow Journalism”? My dictionary defines it as, “journalism that is based upon sensationalism and crude exaggeration: equating murder and dismemberment with smoking pot…”
Is the media we rely on for our news reporting facts or should it be regarded more like a voice that cries “Fire!” in a theater? Fear sells.
An “experiment in human sacrifice”? Can real people relate meaningfully to such images? Or only the special little clique that engages in such things – the clique that owns the media… and government… and the heads of corporations – all over the world? (Again, as always, see Kerth Barker’s books, especially “Cannibalism”.)
Money talks and statistics lie, but stick to common sense, facts and numbers and you will be just fine.
Like nearly all US states, Georgia imposed a stay-at-home order in March 2020 in response to demands from public health officials claiming a stay-at-home order would lessen total deaths from covid-19.
But unlike most states, Georgia ended its stay-at-home order after only five weeks, and proceeded to lower other restrictions quickly.
The legacy media responded with furious opposition. For example, an article in The Atlantic declared the end of Georgia’s lockdown to be an “experiment in human sacrifice.” The Guardian approvingly quoted one Georgian who insisted the end of the stay-at-home order was “reckless, premature and dangerous.”
A few weeks later, other states began to end their stay-at-home orders and to end other restrictions as well. Florida was the largest among these states…
Read facts and figures at https://mises.org/wire/they-said-things-would-be-much-worse-states-without-lockdowns-they-were-wrong
And by the way, David Dees, who made this introductory collage, died of “cancer” recently. Another ice bullet? If I had known then what I know now, I would have understood better what he was up against. Think of this as entertainment, but heed what you learn from Max’s research. He is no slouch.
Oh, the irony of it… The kindest, most helpful people accused of spreading hatred – by an anti-hate group. Is “hate speech” what the naughty ones don’t want the public to know about its nefarious agenda? We are in a war, folks, a spiritual war of good v evil, a worldly war of honesty v deception.
If you are not clear yet about how the world works, be sure to read Kerth Barker’s books… they make it pretty clear that things are not at all how they appear to be, and that the naughty ones who rule behind the scenes use horrendous means to control their puppets… drugs, sex, rock’n’roll, torture, threats, death, money… you know, “The Godfather” mob/cult type of behavior – all the while, dressed in pretty packages that look proper and upstanding.
Will there be a horse’s head for the heroes who inform us of health facts? Automobile or airplane “accidents”? “Suicides” with two or three shots from rifles held to the backs of their heads with their non-dominant hands? You know things are really heating up when the mob makes so many blatant mistakes that even we can see their blatant orchestration of sudden, unexpected, fast-acting means.
Read revealing comments written in response to the accusations against Dr. Mercola and others at the link below.
- One of the frontrunners in the comprehensive attack on freedom of speech online is a U.K.-based group with opaque funding called the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH)
- The CCDH has been one of the most vocal organizations calling for the deplatforming of anyone who might have the ability to influence public opinion about vaccines
- The CCDH recently posted a hit list on Twitter, listing the “Top 10 anti-vaxxers” it wants digital platforms to eradicate, including yours truly and the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), which worked with the U.S. Congress to establish the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in 1986
- March 2, 2021, Facebook complied with CCDH’s request, removing NVIC’s account. CCDH is also calling on Facebook to eliminate NVIC from Instagram, which Facebook owns
- While you wait for a decentralized, censorship-free internet, consider ditching all social media networks that erode our civil liberties, and to join those that promote freedom of speech instead