This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn’t COVID. Could it be the “safe and effective” COVID vaccine? I think so. Here’s why.
Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.
Here’s the link to the video from the CEO.
Note: In the event this story “disappears” from view, I kept a backup. You can’t be too careful nowadays.
This is big. Really big. And I’m not the only one that thinks so.
- Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels
- This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that would happen by pure chance every 2.8e32 years (as shown in the image below). That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something caused a very big change.
- Others in the industry are seeing it too.
- It isn’t COVID. COVID deaths are down this year.
- Whatever it is that is causing this, it is bigger and more deadlier than COVID and it’s affecting nearly everyone.
- The CDC is totally on top of this… ok, just kidding… the CDC is clueless as usual.
All of this means that “something” is causing MASSIVE numbers of excess deaths in 2021.
I wonder what is killing all these people?
Here are the clues we have, so we need someone really smart to piece this mystery together:
- These deaths started only after the vaccines rolled out
- The deaths are “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. That’s not to say 65 and over aren’t affected as well. What’s key is that we’re seeing effects in young people.
- There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history, like a novel vaccine that has never been used before or something new like that that a huge number of people would be exposed to (such as by a state that pushes vaccination).
- Not due to COVID (COVID deaths are way down).
- They are dying from a variety of causes, not just a single cause. So this rules out food or air-based pathogens. I note that the variety of causes of death is consistent with the wide range of adverse events caused by the COVID vaccines, for example.
- It has to affect massive numbers of people to get an effect size that high. So it is something new affecting at least half the population, like a new mandated vaccine for example….