What’s Wrong with PCR COVID-19 Testing? LOTS!!!
1. Do You Know what the PCR test is?
- The PCR test is the main test being used to detect the SARS-COV2 virus, & diagnose COVID-19.
- PCR stands for a polymerase chain reaction.
- In the case of the SARS-COV2 virus, the PCR test serves to amplify fragments of viral DNA for easier detection.
- The steps are:
- Swab people at testing sites for the SARS-COV2 virus
- Test the samples in the labs on PCR machines
- Implement a PCR protocol to amplify a piece of the SARS-COV2 viral genetic material
- Look for a fluorescent ‘signal’ that the machines can read as a positive signal for the detection of SARS-COV2 viral genetic material
- Run the samples through “cycles”—each cycle grows the positive ‘signal’
- Identify a positive result when enough of a ‘signal’ is detected after cycling.
- The number of cycles used is critical—using too high of a number of cycles may lead to false-positive test results.
“What does CT Value Signify?” https://bit.ly/38m3kyJ
IAEA – “How is the COVID-19 Virus Detected using Real-Time PCR?” http://bit.ly/3h6Up86
2. Do You Know that a positive test result doesn’t mean you are infected?
- PCR tests have a high false positive rate when used with a high cycle threshold.
- PCR testing cannot distinguish between the identification of genetic material from a “live” SARS-COV2 virus vs. the genetic material from a dead (noninfectious) virus
- A positive SARS-COV2 PCR test result cannot be used to measure the ‘viral load’ in the body.
- A positive SARS-COV2 PCR test also cannot be used to explain whether a sufficient “viral load” is present for the virus to be transmitted from one person to the other.
- PCR testing cannot be used to definitively identify whether the SARS-COV2 virus, or other viruses and bacteria, is the cause for a person’s symptoms.
Dr. Mercola – “COVID-19 Testing Scandal Deepens” http://bit.ly/34A1rNL
“Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020” http://bit.ly/3h8EZAq
NYT: “Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be” http://nyti.ms/37BdzQs
GreenMedInfo: “PCR Does Not Detect SARS-CoV-2” http://bit.ly/3h8lIPA……