“Account suspended” at twitter already.
After you watch it, consider the following questions, and their implications for our country:
- Why did our FBI concoct a false narrative about Donald Trump’s alleged links to Russia, based on the Steele Dossier it already knew was discredited?
- Why did it sit on the contents of Biden’s laptop, and hide it from President Trump — even during his impeachment, when it would have been proof of his innocence?
- Why would dozens of former US officials like John Brennan and Jim Clapper consciously lie about the Biden emails to America just before an election? Why aren’t these liars now discredited in the eyes of the media and the public, and stripped of their security clearances and ongoing security briefings?
- Why would hundreds of media outlets collude with social media empires to hide all this information from US voters?
- Why (as Maxey recounts) did computer companies in every US-allied country where he uploaded the contents of the laptop — obtained legally, and verified by the FBI itself — take down the files almost immediately? Why was he only able to find a server in Switzerland, where the files are still (for the moment) available? What interest do these companies have in protecting the Bidens, or Communist China? Or are they subject to crushing Deep State pressure?
- Why did the FBI help Joe Biden beat his younger, more competent Democrat rivals for the presidential nomination, by hiding this material from the public?
- What kind of hold do these agencies have over Biden as a result? Who’s really running our country?