Members of Congress are seeking to pass an extreme and unconstitutional gun-control bill, HR 127, the “Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act,” that would nullify the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms. The bill proposes a national firearm registry that anyone can access. It informs where firearms are stored, requires an $800 license with mandatory “psychological evaluations”, enacts extreme ammunition restrictions, and, if any of the provisions are violated, it could lead to a prison sentence of up to 40 years and a fine of up to $150,000. -GEG
Members of Congress are seeking to pass an extreme and unconstitutional gun control bill that would effectively nullify the Second Amendment.
Here are the highlights of H.R. 127’s provisions:
- It creates a national firearm registry that anyone – including every level of law enforcement and the military – can access.
- The registry would require one to tell the government exactly where one’s firearms are stored.
- One would need a license simply to own a firearm.
- Mandatory “psychological evaluations” are required receive this license.
- One would need to pay $800 for “firearm insurance.”
- It would enact extreme ammunition restrictions, including a ban on magazines more than 10 rounds.
- Violating the above provisions could lead to a prison sentence of up to 40 years and a fine of up to $150,000.
Additionally, Congress is seeking to pass the following other unconstitutional gun control bills:…
So what’s the problem? It’s not like we live in a high-tech version of pre-nazi germany. Just keep watching TV and everything will be fine.
And some fodder for the crazy conspiracy theory crowd: the UK, australia and new zealand also had staged massacres which ushered in draconian laws prohibiting self-defense. You’d think the “five eyes” countries were all under the same invisible government. Presumably the fangs behind the mask will be bared when the populations of all these countries are made helpless. If genocide was going on in any of them it would be much more difficult to sucker the US sheep into disarmament. In that sense, people in the other 4 countries should be following events in the USA very closely.
- London 7/7 bombings exact match for concurrent anti-terror exercise
- London 7/7 bombings: Ludicrous Diversion
- 7/7 London Bombings Mastermind was MI6 agent
- London 7/7 bombing links
- Alex Jones on London 7/7 bombings