- The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (TBIJ) is funded by Bill Gates, Google, George Soros’ Open Society Foundation and Wellcome, all of which are easily identified as parts of the technocratic globalist network
- In November 2019, TBIJ was given a $1,068,169 grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for an advocacy program related to “Global health and development public awareness and analysis”
- George Soros’ Open Society Foundation funds TBIJ projects involving “shadow wars and decision machines”
- TBIJ is writing a hit piece on me, claiming the articles I post on my website and social media channels “often include misinformation about the pandemic, the coronavirus or vaccines, as well as misinformation on other topics”
- mRNA gene therapy “vaccines” are fast-tracked products released under emergency use authorization — animal trials were skipped and human trials aren’t even completed yet — and based on historical and preliminary evidence, significant short and long term side effects are inevitable
As detailed in “The Web of Players Trying to Silence Truth,” the Publicis Groupe, a global PR firm, appears to be at the center of a large network involving Big Tech, Big Pharma, the U.S. government and global nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) that work in tandem to further the globalist Great Reset agenda.
As you might expect, when you’re trying to implement a global regime change, you need to exercise very serious control over both the media and the public discourse. If you don’t, you might have a rebellion on your hands when people realize that what you’re doing is not in their best interest.
And, for that, you need some sort of central propaganda organization. Of course, you don’t want the manipulation to be glaringly obvious, so you set up a variety of NGOs, foundations, “public interest” organizations and “grassroots” groups to give the appearance of consensus between independents.
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (TBIJ) is but one of many, many examples of groups that appear to serve as front groups for a particular agenda.1 You can be solidly assured that when an organization takes over a million dollars from Bill Gates their ability to produce high-quality investigative journalism is impaired and financially influenced…..