Oh, the irony of it… The kindest, most helpful people accused of spreading hatred – by an anti-hate group. Is “hate speech” what the naughty ones don’t want the public to know about its nefarious agenda? We are in a war, folks, a spiritual war of good v evil, a worldly war of honesty v deception.
If you are not clear yet about how the world works, be sure to read Kerth Barker’s books… they make it pretty clear that things are not at all how they appear to be, and that the naughty ones who rule behind the scenes use horrendous means to control their puppets… drugs, sex, rock’n’roll, torture, threats, death, money… you know, “The Godfather” mob/cult type of behavior – all the while, dressed in pretty packages that look proper and upstanding.
Will there be a horse’s head for the heroes who inform us of health facts? Automobile or airplane “accidents”? “Suicides” with two or three shots from rifles held to the backs of their heads with their non-dominant hands? You know things are really heating up when the mob makes so many blatant mistakes that even we can see their blatant orchestration of sudden, unexpected, fast-acting means.
Read revealing comments written in response to the accusations against Dr. Mercola and others at the link below.
- One of the frontrunners in the comprehensive attack on freedom of speech online is a U.K.-based group with opaque funding called the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH)
- The CCDH has been one of the most vocal organizations calling for the deplatforming of anyone who might have the ability to influence public opinion about vaccines
- The CCDH recently posted a hit list on Twitter, listing the “Top 10 anti-vaxxers” it wants digital platforms to eradicate, including yours truly and the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), which worked with the U.S. Congress to establish the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in 1986
- March 2, 2021, Facebook complied with CCDH’s request, removing NVIC’s account. CCDH is also calling on Facebook to eliminate NVIC from Instagram, which Facebook owns
- While you wait for a decentralized, censorship-free internet, consider ditching all social media networks that erode our civil liberties, and to join those that promote freedom of speech instead