When I first “met” Max, he was just a soft, melodic, Australian voice with a static graphic. Now he’s a person with peacocks, cats, dogs and chickens… and he’s still delivering fascinating messages…
The Publicis Groupe, an international PR firm, is a partner with the World Economic Forum, which is leading the call for a “reset” of the global economy. Publicis represents tech, pharma and banking corporations, all of which have partnerships with the U.S. government and global NGOs.
- The Publicis Groupe, a leading PR firm, represents major companies within the technology, pharmaceutical and banking industries. These companies, in turn, have various partnerships with the U.S. government and global nongovernmental organizations (NGOs).
- Publicis is a partner of the World Economic Forum, which is leading the call for a “reset” of the global economy and a complete overhaul of our way of life. As such, Publicis appears to be playing an important role, coordinating the suppression of information that runs counter to the technocratic narrative.
- The role of the free press is to counter industry propaganda. That role has been effectively subverted through advertising. News outlets rarely report on something that might damage their advertisers.
- Publicis connects to the drug industry, banking industry, NewsGuard/HealthGuard, educational institutions, Big Tech companies like Google, Microsoft and Bing, the U.S. State Department and Department of Defense, global technocratic institutions like the World Health Organization, national and global NGOs like the CCDH and the World Economic Forum, and dominating health websites like WebMD and Medscape.
- These connections, taken together, explain how certain views can be so effectively erased. The answer to this dilemma is transparency. We must expose the machinations that allow this agenda to be pushed forward.
Any strategy that successfully manipulates public opinion is bound to be repeated, and we can now clearly see how the tobacco industry’s playbook is being used to shape the public narrative about COVID-19 and the projected post-COVID era. ….
As the number of reported injuries and deaths following COVID vaccines continues to climb in VAERS, the CDC’s official vaccine adverse event reporting system, social media users also point to Facebook posts by people who enthusiastically got the vaccine, but have since died.
Facebook users have identified people who posted having a COVID-19 vaccination and then dying within hours. …
One hour after the Biden Inauguration, the World Health Organization (WHO) issued a timely update to governments and laboratory professionals around the world, superseding its previous instructions of December 14, 2020. The WHO’s notice focused on the cycle thresholds of PCR tests being used too high and that “careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed.”
The release stated, in part:
“The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect the virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.”
In other words, the misused and maligned PCR test, which created tens of thousands of false-positive results, is only an “aid to diagnosis” and should have been used as such. Agreed. Then why did the WHO wait ten months after its pandemic emergency declaration of March 11, 2020, to make that update? Why withhold this recommendation until after the Trump Administration left office?
We may never have a definitive answer. But five weeks after the WHO’s PCR test “information notice,” the cases plunged by 77 percent. Like magic, the pandemic evaporated into thin air as global health agencies tamed the “casedemic” where it always existed: in the inflated data and not as “bodies on the street” as the WHO Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned about last year. It was an event that, not surprisingly, never came to fruition.
Here are a few important questions to ponder:
- Beyond the curious timing, what underlying purpose did the belated WHO instructions achieve in lowering the cases in Europe and, particularly, in the United States? And who did this new ruling serve?
- With the pandemic waning, New York City has hired a recovery czar, Lorraine Grillo, to restore the economy. Why have Big Pharma’s media organs continue to ramp up attacks on vaccine risk-aware groups?
- Why have the social media gatekeepers banned, censored, and de-platformed the analysis of skeptics who question COVID vaccines as the only way out, when the outbreak is clearly over and herd immunity appears to have been established?
Countermeasures Cannot be Mandated
Seeing through the fog of medical and scientific misinformation and propaganda, 33 health experts weighed in about the dangers of the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccines that were rushed to the market, given full liability protection as a “countermeasure.” Under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) protocols, established over many years through a series of congressional acts, COVID experimental vaccines were given complete liability protection when the “national emergency” was declared on March 13, 2020.
The flip side to the experimentation of a countermeasure in the United States is the COVID vaccines are only authorized for emergency use; they are not approved by the FDA. Therefore, they cannot be mandated by the government at the federal or state level.
For licensing to happen, the FDA needs a minimum of four (4) months of vaccine data. That would put such a review in mid-April.
Then the question becomes: Did the lowering of the cases, via the WHO’s instructions on PCR tests controls, allow Big Pharma and the CDC to claim that the mRNA vaccines worked in taming the outbreak?
If the shots are approved by the FDA only a week or two after reviewing the data, would the Biden Administration mandate the experimental vaccines for all Americans, with no possible religious or medical exemptions? This now seems the logical go-forward path and would explain why the WHO announced a revised PCR test notice when it did.
Recall that in spring 2020, President Trump halted funding to the WHO, as a result of the organization withholding critical information on the outbreak, its source, and spread from Wuhan, China. In a complete reversal, President Joe Biden announced on February 18 at his first G7 global meeting he would immediately donate $2 billion to the COVAX program co-led by the World Health Organization and GAVI, found by Bill Gates. The goal is to vaccinate 20% of the world’s population with the experimental covid shots by the end of 2021.
The 27-minutes long, Ask the Experts video, which has been banned from YouTube but can be found on Rumble and UgeTube, showcases international experts in medicine, science, health, and journalism. Each speaker shared their insights, opinions, and advice on the experimental technology of the messenger RNA (mRNA) in the vaccines. They noted that mRNA jabs really aren’t vaccines per se, but a mix between “bioengineering gene therapy” (Dr. Andy Wakefield) and “medical devices” (Dr. David E. Martin) with roots in nanotechnology.
Although the experts addressed the COVID vaccines from different angles, several common themes emerged:
- Not safe, not effective
- No pandemic; COVID is the world’s greatest hoax
- Serious side effects, including anaphylaxis, autoimmunity, infertility, death
- Not enough data; no long-term safety data
- Too many false positives; misuse of PCR tests
Yet, one of the biggest takeaways from the video is censorship. The Experts know people are not allowed to question the science, debate the unproven technology, or discuss the dangers of the vaccines online or in public. That sets a dangerous precedent, to blindly entrust science and medicine to a single, higher, centralized authority. And it comes out of the IMF and World Economic Forum playbook of the Great Reset….
A spokesperson for the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) division of the Department of Health and Human Services said that reporters will not be allowed to tour the juvenile detention facilities housing unaccompanied minors who have entered the United States illegally.
“Reporters will not be allowed inside the Carrizo Springs facility for unaccompanied minors that was recently opened under the Biden administration in Texas,” said the spokesperson. “The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) is not hosting media tours of unaccompanied children (UC) facilities currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic.” …
Gee I wonder why the bureaucracy invited reporters in during the Trump presidency? Probably has something to do with Russia, I’m sure.
Mississippi has dropped its Covid-19 mask mandate not long after Texas lifted its own decree.
Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves says, starting Wednesday, his state is lifting the mandate in addition to allowing businesses to operate at full capacity.
“Starting tomorrow, we are lifting all of our county mask mandates and businesses will be able to operate at full capacity without any state-imposed rules,” he announced. “Our hospitalizations and case numbers have plummeted, and the vaccine is being rapidly distributed. It is time!”
Reeves’s announcement comes right after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said he was lifting his state’s mask mandate and business capacity restrictions, although Abbott’s decree doesn’t go into effect until next week.
The timing of both announcements suggests the governors are talking to each other, and are likely being prodded by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis who made the first major moves against mask mandates.
“We are in an oasis of freedom in a nation that’s suffering from the yoke of oppressive lockdowns,’’ the governor said during a recent CPAC speech. “We look around in other parts of our country, and in far too many places, we see schools closed, businesses shuttered and lives destroyed.”
“And while so many governors over the last year kept locking people down, Florida lifted people up.”
In November, DeSantis blocked local governments from enforcing their own mask mandates throughout the Sunshine State, and said that Florida wouldn’t enact another statewide lockdown.
“The governor will not lock down and hurt families who can’t afford to shelter in place for six weeks, especially not for a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate,” his office stated at the time….