View this post on Instagram
SHARE⬅️⬅️ MASKS, GLOBALIST AGENDA, BLM. ❗❗In such a divisive time, I want to make it CLEAR that I always advocate for those who need it. I think its awful that there needs mention that a black life MATTERS. What I dont agree with is the movement BLM that is led by a globalist with the devil's agenda and using African Americans for their cause. I believe there are both black and white people within this movement that truly want change AND peace. But peace has not been demonstrated by many. We all want the same thing, and that is unity. The path being walked is one of destruction rather than construction. Truth is truth. Happy 4th everyone. #wwg1wga #truth #truthseeking #wearethenewsnow #july4th #4thofjuly #independanceday #america
Mounted police used teargas and truncheons to disperse a crowd of several thousand protesters gathered outside the Serbian parliament in Belgrade, opposed to the government’s announcement of a new coronavirus lockdown.
President Aleksandar Vucic announced on Tuesday that a new curfew would go into effect on Friday and last over the weekend, after 300 new Covid-19 cases and 13 deaths – the most since the pandemic began, local media reported.
This prompted an estimated ten thousand people to gather outside the parliament building and demand Vucic’s resignation, starting around 10 pm local time…..
Another non-patented treatment to add to vitamin C, glutathione or hydroxychloroquine+zinc, in case you didn’t prevent infection with vitamin D, zinc, melatonin supplements or inhaled colloidal silver.
This “pandemic” is nothing but sheer propaganda and imposed ignorance.
- Forbes compiled a list of 10 health care billionaires who collectively raked in more than $7 billion since March 11, 2020 — the day the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 a global pandemic
- Topping the list is Stéphane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, the biotech firm that’s seen as the frontrunner for developing a COVID-19 vaccine
- As of June 18, 2020, U.S. billionaire wealth increased $584 billion, or 20%, since the start of the pandemic
- Since March 18, the number of U.S. billionaires increased from 614 to 643; during the same period, more than 45.5 million Americans filed for unemployment
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the pandemic and resulting lockdown paved the way for “one of the greatest wealth transfers in history”
- While many big businesses are coming out unscathed or even in a better position financially, small businesses are closing their doors
See the list of 19 new billionaires, the richer billionaires and the investments that are making them all wealthy, wealthier and wealthiest. This and more at https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/07/07/billionaires-getting-rich-off-coronavirus-pandemic.aspx