Enough is enough. Common sense supports specificity. Who exactly did what? Who exactly is “at risk”? Who exactly orchestrated the plandemic? No country or racial group pulled off this vast bullying spree… a few very naughty people did. A few from here, a few from there… not all people from any one country. Now we can assess those few who are at risk and protect them by isolating them only; not all of us. Bring them groceries and let them stay out of the marketplace… but there is no need to lock down entire countries and destroy jobs, businesses and entire economies.
Dr. Scott Atlas, the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center and a senior fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution, made a Friday night Fox News appearance to defend his viral column about why the ongoing coronavirus panic, and the ensuing government-enforced shutdowns, should end.
- Fact 1: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.
- Fact 2: Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding.
- Fact 3: Vital population immunity is prevented by total isolation policies, prolonging the problem.
- Fact 4: People are dying because other medical care is not getting done due to hypothetical projections.
- Fact 5: We have a clearly defined population at risk who can be protected with targeted measures.