The 24-year-old who killed two and wounded 10 others after losing a video game this weekend had taken psychiatric medication linked to suicide and violence.
Jacksonville, FL — David Katz, was a 24-year-old male who lost his temper Sunday morning after losing a video game and began shooting up an e-sports tournament. He killed two innocent people and wounded 10 others before her turned the gun on himself and took his own life. Now, we have learned that Katz had been on the types of psychiatric medications known to cause violent thoughts and that are linked to many of the worst mass shootings in recent history.
According to family divorce records, Katz had been in and out of treatment for psychiatric issues since as early as the age of 12. According to a 2006 letter from the father’s attorney, as reported by CNN, Katz was prescribed a number of psychiatric medications, including an antipsychotic, and saw “a succession of psychiatrists.”
What’s more, a separate 2006 court filing states that a therapist said he had experienced a “psychiatric crisis” while prescribed these medications.
On top of the psychiatric crisis and the reported drug cocktail, CNN also obtained police records that show 26 calls for service to the police from the Katz family home in Columbia, Maryland, from 1993 to 2009, for issues ranging from “mental illness” to domestic disputes. At least two of those calls involved Katz arguing with his mother, though none of the reports provided to CNN show any physical violence. The Howard County Police Department declined to release the reports from a number of the incidents, citing statutory restrictions.
David Katz’ past is eerily similar to that of Nikolas Cruz, except that his parents were both feds.
Both of Katz’ parents reportedly worked for the federal government according to a law enforcement source. Katz’ father, Richard Katz is a NASA engineer employed at the Goddard Space Flight Center outside Washington, DC and his mother was listed as an employee of the Food and Drug Administration, according to CNN.
Since he was a child, Katz was prescribed a myriad of drugs including the antidepressant Lexapro, and Risperidone, sometimes used to treat schizophrenia.
There have been 20 drug regulatory agencies from seven different countries who’ve pointed out the dangerous side effects of Lexapro. The majority of the warning are for suicidal risk or suicidal behavior. Other side effects include, hostility or aggression, agitation, anxiety, mania or psychosis, irritability, and violence. …
Recipe for genocide:
- live in a country which is controlled by a luciferian hierarchy bonded through pedophilia, blackmail, threats and bribery.
- ensure that the mass media keeps the public clueless about this fact via appropriate financial flows and induced blackmail.
- invent drugs which cause psychotic violence in susceptible people and funnel such drugs to the masses via the medical mafia, without appropriate screening for such susceptibility and without regard for research which shows that such drugs are no better than placebo except in extreme cases. Ensure that school children are among the targeted population.
- exploit the resultant strings of massacres, especially school massacres, to push for gun control laws while ensuring that guns continue to be funneled to the criminal gangs which are favored by the CIA in connection with the fake drug war and other covert policy issues. http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/?s=fast+and+furious http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2018/08/cias-pet-mexican-drug-gang-busted-with-50-tons-of-meth/
- when the guns are gone, lucifer gets to play.