- Vaccines can keep mama and “her growing family” healthy.
- Specific vaccines that are needed are based on age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type and locations of travel, and previous vaccination.
- Get up to-date with vaccines before getting pregnant
- Some vaccines cannot be given during pregnancy (i.e., rubella).
- Some vaccines should be given during pregnancy: pertussis, hepatitis B, flu.
- It is safe for a woman to receive vaccines right after giving birth, even while she is breastfeeding.
Together, these pages raise more questions than they answer. Kelly Brogan raises a collective, manicured eyebrow on behalf of many dubious women and digs into the research with these probing questions:
- Where’s the science showing safety and efficacy for both mom and fetus?
- If vaccination should vary based on age and lifestyle, then where’s this discussion and the underlying evidence base?
- What do we know about maternal-fetal immunology?
- Which vaccines are Category C pharmaceutical drugs and what does this mean?
- Can we speak very specifically about the reasons women cannot get some vaccines while pregnant? Is it just the live virus vaccines?
- What are the adverse events that have been documented following vaccination while pregnant?
- What’s the down low on flu shots? Efficacy, statistics, mist vs injections, and lessons from the 1917 epidemic and recent swine flu campaigns? How does the CDC justify its recent decision to recommend live virus flu shots to 2 year olds when so many pregnant women have toddlers at home? (Live attenuated rubella virus is excreted from nose and throat 7 to 28 days after vaccination. – MMR II package insert, p. 5)
- Why is the mercury-based preservative thimerosal still in the flu shot, recommended to virtually everyone, including babies and pregnant women?
- What’s cocooning and do you buy it?
- What adverse events have been reported following vaccination of pregnant women?
- Is there a better way for women to boost the immune system during pregnancy?
This discussion is for girls and women of reproductive age, the people who love them, and parents and guardians of young children. …
Ever feel like a bug being sprayed with Raid? Or have you even noticed that our beautiful blue skies are often grayed over by these artificial, manmade “clouds” of chemicals, including aluminum, barium and strontium? These are not things we and our children should be breathing.
“If we could experiment with the atmosphere and literally play God, it’s very tempting to a scientist.”
– Kenyan earth scientist Richard Odingo
For those who know about the history of geoengineering – aka chemtrails – you might be noticing a spate of admissions from the halls of establishment science and government that the “conspiracy theory” is no longer … it is a fact.
Perhaps the efforts of independent researchers have forced such open disclosure, at least putting us over the hurdle of abject denial. However, the narrative being created for mainstream media consumption is disingenuous at best, and full-throttle manipulation at worst…
The nomination of Ashton Carter as US Secretary of Defense if approved will accelerate ‘horrific’ US foreign policy, a commentator tells Press TV.
“Transitioning this person to the Republican party if and when the Obama presidency ends in two years will be extremely detrimental to the world and will further the horrific activity that the American foreign policy is inflicting upon the world,” Scott Rickard, a former American intelligence linguist from Orlando said in an interview with Press TV on Friday.
“I believe we will see tremendous acceleration of military industrial complex activity, I don’t think that the brakes will be put on at all with this gentleman,” Rickard added.
He described Carter as a powerful military industrial complex executive with strong ties to the nuclear arms industry who had called for a pre-emptive nuclear strike against North Korea several years ago. …
Hungary is making history of the first order.
Not since the 1930s in Germany has a major European country dared to escape from the clutches of the Rothschild-controlled international banking cartels. This is stupendous news that should encourage nationalist patriots worldwide to increase the fight for freedom from financial tyranny.
Already in 2011, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán promised to serve justice on his socialist predecessors, who sold the nation’s people into unending debt slavery under the lash of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the terrorist state of Israel. Those earlier administrations were riddled with Israelis in high places, to the fury of the masses, who finally elected Orbán’s Fidesz party in response.
According to a report on the German-language website “National Journal,” Orbán has now moved to unseat the usurers from their throne. The popular, nationalistic prime minister told the IMF that Hungary neither wants nor needs further “assistance” from that proxy of the Rothschild-owned Federal Reserve Bank. No longer will Hungarians be forced to pay usurious interest to private, unaccountable central bankers.
Instead, the Hungarian government has assumed sovereignty over its own currency and now issues money debt free, as it is needed. The results have been nothing short of remarkable. The nation’s economy, formerly staggering under deep indebtedness, has recovered rapidly and by means not seen since National Socialist Germany.
The Hungarian Economic Ministry announced that it has, thanks to a “disciplined budget policy,” repaid on August 12, 2013, the remaining €2.2B owed to the IMF—well before the March 2014 due date. Orbán declared: “Hungary enjoys the trust of investors,” by which is not meant the IMF, the Fed or any other tentacle of the Rothschild financial empire. Rather, he was referring to investors who produce something in Hungary for Hungarians and cause true economic growth. This is not the “paper prosperity” of plutocratic pirates, but the sort of production that actually employs people and improves their lives.
With Hungary now free from the shackles of servitude to debt slavers, it is no wonder that the president of the Hungarian central bank, operated by the government for the public welfare and not private enrichment, has demanded that the IMF close its offices in that ancient European land. In addition, the state attorney general, echoing Iceland’s efforts, has brought charges against the last three previous prime ministers because of the criminal amount of debt into which they plunged the nation.
The only step remaining, which would completely destroy the power of the banksters in Hungary, is for that country to implement a barter system for foreign exchange, as existed in Germany under the National Socialists and exists today in the Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, or BRICS, international economic coalition. And if the United States would follow the lead of Hungary, Americans could be freed from the usurers’ tyranny and likewise hope for a return to peaceful prosperity.