This is an interesting discovery considering Tsarni is at the forefront of the effort to convince the American people that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the alleged and now dead Boston bomber, was “brainwashed” by a shadowy Albanian named Misha.
“This person just took his brain. He just brainwashed him completely,” Uncle Ruslan insisted during a news conference.
“Tamerlan’s relationship with Misha could be a clue in understanding the motives behind his religious transformation and, ultimately, the attack itself,” the Associated Press argued earlier this week.
Problem is, nobody can find Misha to verify the claim. “Efforts over several days by the Associated Press to identify and interview Misha have been unsuccessful,” the AP admits.
Considering the large number of patsies set-up by the FBI and then busted with triumphant headlines used to extend and extoll the manufactured war on terrorism, this possibility cannot be discarded.
“The discovery that Uncle Ruslan Tsarni had spy connections that go far deeper than had been previously known is ironic, especially since the mainstream media’s focus yesterday was on a feverish search to find who might have recruited the Tsarnaev brothers,” writes Daniel Hopsicker.
Tsarni also had connections to USAID – the outfit involved in overthrowing governments and related skulduggery – and Halliburton.
Of course such pertinent details have yet to make their way into the establishment media’s non-stop script reading on the Boston bombings and the orchestrated effort to pin the blame on the Brothers Tsarnaev who are obviously witless patsies.
Ok, I think it’s pretty much a given that this was a false flag event and that the 2 brothers were actually involved, although they may not have placed the bombs. But it seems apparent that something went seriously wrong with the operation after the explosions. The date (tax day) and the initial behavior of the media strongly implies that the original intended target was conservative types, presumably constitutionalists and 2nd amendment proponents especially. This is the demographic which is most dangerous to the banksters’ planned police state takeover and genocide (sorry, I’m not going to mince words here, we’re dealing with fascists with a history of material support for torture and genocide dating back to WWII. Obama is only their smiley faced puppet. See the reference section). But apparently, something happened to wreck their plans and the 2 brothers were the fallback. Alex Jones keeps stating that they had a suspect that they were preparing to present to the press but there was a bomb scare, the press conference was called off, and nothing more was heard about that person. I haven’t been able to substantiate this. (update: Jones is right: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/live-updates-boston-marathon-bombing-day-3/ ) Perhaps there’s a war going on between factions in the government.
– Former Bill Clinton and Obama advisor David Axelrod also hinted on MSNBC that the attack could have been a form of tax protest.
– CNN analysts claimed that “extreme right-wing individuals” are fond of the pressure cooker device featured in al-Qaeda’s magazine that was purportedly used to bomb the Boston Marathon finish line.
– CNN’s Wolf Blitzer stated on live television within one hour after the bombings: “It is a state holiday, in addition to the Boston Marathon. It is a state holiday in Massachusetts today, called Patriots’ Day. And who knows if that had anything at all to do with these twin explosions?”
– MSNBC’s Chris Matthews also theorized that the bombing could be the result of a protest against federal income taxes. “As you point out, and I just forgot, I filed already. It’s filing day for the federal income tax, which does cause some emotions around the country – sometimes in the wrong parts of the brain anyway,” Matthews said during his show.
– BBC News coverage suggested that “chatter within the intelligence services” indicates that right wing extremists could be behind the attack, with analysts noting that the bombing occurred on Patriot’s Day, the holiday that commemorates the first battles of the American Revolutionary War.
– In comments to the media, Richard Barrett, the former United Nations co-ordinator for the al-Qaeda and Taliban monitoring team said that the timing of the attack on Patriots’ Day and the relatively small size of the devices suggested the work of a domestic extremist.
– Esquire’s Charles P. Pierce also made the connection, noting that Monday is the “official Patriots Day holiday” in Massachusetts, celebrating the Battles at Lexington and Concord. He also pointed out that April 19, the actual date of the battles, is connected to Oklahoma City bomber Tim McVeigh, who apparently considered himself a “waterer of the tree of liberty and the like.”
– Former FBI agent Brad Garrett said he wouldn’t be surprised if the bombing had been carried out by a domestic extremist “patriot” group or individual in an attempt to make a statement.
– Huffington Post blogger and Al Sharpton radio producer Nida Khan also blindly speculated that “all these anti-gov groups” could be behind the attack.
This pattern is in keeping with the most recent staged gun massacres and the overall context of the push to repeal the 2nd amendment in preparation for the engineered economic collapse.