Is this party being funded by the robber barons as the nazis were? It’s all about social control, diverting popular outrage away from the real problem and into social division. Somebody needs to talk some sense to these people, they’re being used by the real nazis, the very people who are destroying greece.
The base for all artificial food colors are DYES and ALUMINUM LAKES. These are produced in a light, dusty powdery format. The differences between Dyes and Lakes are as follows:
* A DYE is a distinct chemical that exhibits coloring power when it is dissolved. Dyes are water soluble, and will not mix with oils. Dyes can be purchased in a Powder format or a less dusty version called “Granular”.
* An ALUMINUM LAKE PIGMENT is an insoluble material that tints by dispersion. Lakes are produced from the FD&C Dyes and are oil dispersible (but generally not oil soluble) and thus can be mixed with oils and fats. They can also be dispersed or suspended in other carriers such as propylene glycol, glycerin and sucrose (water and sugar).
* Lakes are produced in specific concentrations of dye. Thus, Red 40 Aluminum Lake is available in Low Dye (generally 15-17% pure dye) and High Dye (36-42% pure dye).
Lakes are preferred in a variety of applications, such as:
1) To color a fat based product, such as chocolate or compound coatings. For these, we produce a concentrated dispersion in a high quality and very stable vegetable oil. The dispersion is added directly to the chocolate to dye it accordingly.
2) For “hard panning” (to dye the outside of a product such as a gum ball, an M&M™ type product, or a pill). In this case, we produce a dispersion usually using sucrose (sugar and water) that is applied to the candy or food as it is being tumbled and dried. Multiple layers are applied to produce the desired shade.
3) Lakes tend to resist bleeding. Dyes have a tendency to “bleed”, or migrate from one part of the product to another. This can be a problem in candy canes or any product where there are defined borders such as stripes. While Dyes are normally used in hard candy, Lakes are sometimes substituted if bleeding is a problem….
Excerpt from Mercola interview with Dr. David Ayoub:
In the 1800’s in Europe, aluminum was used in some products, cooking ware, and baking products and so forth and it was banned across Europe because it was known to be a poison. And in fact, if you…very interesting, there was a book written in 1920’s by a dentist names Charles Betts. A fascinating story about aluminum poisoning via predominantly baking powder that was used. This went through, as we’ve seen recently with vaccines, this went through regulatory hearings but this time with the Federal Trade Commission and he wrote a book on that and there was extensive experience with really severe toxicity. Everything from cookware. In fact, he himself was poisoned. He got aluminum poisoning and he made the diagnosis from his coffee cup. But you had experts then, toxicologists then, were stating in Federal hearings that aluminum salts which are exactly what we’re using in vaccines were a poison no matter how they’re injected whether it’s in use intravenously or orally, or subcutaneously. But, yet about the same time these hearing were held, aluminum fell into a vial of vaccines somewhere in a laboratory and it’s been used every since in vaccines. So it’s pretty perplexing of something with a reasonably long track record of being a toxin to humans and undergoing Federal hearings for that matter turned around and was used for vaccine adjuvants.
Like virtually everyone else until recently, Huxley didn’t notice the invisible hands of the robber barons who control the central banks, who are the dominant enemies of not just freedom, but survival itself.
This is how you take over the physical infrastructure of a credit/debt based economy: get everyone up to their ears in debt (greenspan’s megabubble) and then stop bank lending. The foreclosures transfer ownership to the counterfeiters. The fed did the same thing in the great depression and it completely changed the US economy from decentralized, rural-based land owners to tenant farmers and urbanized renters (localized and locally empowered to centralized and enslaved), in keeping with the business interests of the robber barons. The shock doctrine has been in use for a long time.
Note: this was originally posted in july 2011 but the graphs are “live”, pointing to the latest numbers from the st. louis “federal” reserve.