“As Occupy and related lawful actions approach the endgame of the criminal 1%’s surrenders and/or arrests, it’s important for Americans to understand three things:
- This 2nd American Revolution simply enforces existing and basic American laws to prevent War Crimes, stop economic looting, and uphold ideals and law in US foundational documents of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.
- The criminality of the 1% centering in war and money is “emperor has no clothes” obvious with no rational defense possible; the crimes are Orwellian and only possible with cooperation of oligarchic control in political “leadership,” banking/finance to pay the 1%‘s minions, and corporate media to lie and distract the 99%.
- Peace instead of war, obvious economic solutions for money and public credit instead of debt slavery to banksters (including full-employment for infrastructure), and the unleashing of suppressed technology will quickly end poverty, initiate abundant creativity, and transform this beautiful planet to nourish success for 100% of its inhabitants.
“The 2nd American Revolution has petitioned our government to act within the decency of law. In return, the American 99% receive:
- assassination of Americans upon the non-reviewable dictate of the president,
- control-drown/waterboarding anyone dictated as a “terrorist” despite all US and international case law finding this to be torture,
- NDAA 2012 and 2006 Military Commissions Act that state a president can dictate any person as a “terrorist suspect,” and then disappear them without challenge,
- presidential executive order saying the US government can seize any resource, any person, at any time for “national defense.”
- US wars and armed attacks that expand into more and more countries, despite treaties after both world wars that make use of military unlawful unless a country’s government attacks first (Kellogg-Briand and UN Charter).
- US agencies’ official reports that show all “reasons” for war on Iraq were known to be false as they were told that are unacknowledged by the 1% and not prosecuted.
- all “reasons” for war on Iran are easily and objectively proven as also false as they are being told in the present, yet the 1% continue to press for war.
- tripling of the US national debt since 2001 while we ignore obvious solutions to create money for full-employment and infrastructure investment (here, here, for examples).
- the King Family civil trial found the US government guilty for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. The King family’s conclusion of motive was to prevent Martin’s “Occupy DC” for the summer of 1968 until the Vietnam War was ended and that funding directed to ending poverty. The 1% never acknowledge this.
“These are the simple reasons for the arrests of the criminal 1% that are coming, and similar to the majority of the original Declaration of Independence listing their government’s violations of law despite petitions to uphold the laws. Enjoy the reading by many of the US leading actors (first 14 minutes – this was the highest quality I found).”
In other words, the government agents who go along to get along, who follow the illegal and unconstitutional orders of those who are overseeing the economic and political destruction of this country and the impoverishment of our children will meet a tragic fate. At minimum, they will have to explain to their own children why they were on the wrong side when their country needed them. Perhaps they need to review the history of the Nuremberg tribunal and why following orders does not confer immunity from the judgement of the victors. And make no mistake about who the victors will be. Whatever nazi technology the traitors have at their disposal, It’s clear that the path to national ruin was taken when the goverment abandoned the constitution. So it’s equally clear that the restoration of the constitution is coming, whatever national upheavals and tragedies happen in the interim.