In case you are confused by all the voices busily delivering contradictory messages on the TV, radio and Internet, here are some of the rules some troublemakers/ disinformation artists play by… (from http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/05/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation.html)
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don’t discuss it — especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it’s not reported, it didn’t happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the “How dare you!” gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such “arguable rumors”. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a “wild rumor” which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism reasoning — simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent’s viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough “jargon” and “minutiae” to illustrate you are “one who knows”, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually them be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the “high road” and “confess” with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made — but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, “just isn’t so.” Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later. Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for “coming clean” and “owning up” to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. Vanishing evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won’t have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can “argue” with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how “sensitive they are to criticism”.
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the “play dumb” rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed an unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict (usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim) is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of blackmail information, or merely by proper intimidation with blackmail or other threats.
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen.
What are the odds?
Whether mass shootings are approached as the mainstream reports them, or as false flags, staged scenarios, or outright hoaxes, there is a common thread which runs through some of them: official training exercises held just prior to, or at the same time as, the shootings.
I’m not trying to present an all-inclusive list here…
Drugs – illegal and legal both – have been used against the trusting American population. Every school shooting has involved SSRIs or other psych meds. Psychedelic drugs were used in the CIA’s MKUltra and Monarch mind control programs. The moral tone of America changed significantly after the introduction of drugs. Were all the drug “overdoses” accidental – or assisted?
Are guns the real source of the problem? Or are psychiatric drugs? I call this the real drug war…
Law enforcement officials identified 26-year old, Chris Harper Mercer, as the gunman who, yesterday, killed 10 people and wounded seven others at Umpqua Community College in southwestern Oregon. It appears Mercer is another in a long list of school shooters who have a history of mental health services and, more likely than not, had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
Like so many of the recent perpetrators of mass violence, Mercer’s mental health history is well documented having, according to the Los Angeles Times, graduated from the Switzer Learning Center in Torrance, Ca., which serves students from 3rd grade to 22 years of age who have moderate to severe learning disabilities, emotional issues, attention problems and behavioral disorders.
One former neighbor told the press, “she (Mercer’s mother) said, ‘My son is dealing with some mental issues.” The only question that remains unanswered is what psychiatric diagnosis had Mercer been labeled with and what was his psychiatric drug “treatment” regimen?
It is equally important to note that this mass attack occurred within a couple of weeks of the mainstream press, such as the LA Times and Reuters, exposing the link between antidepressants and violence…
Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and acceptable. This article looks at the workings of mass media through the theories of its major thinkers, its power structure and the techniques it uses, in order to understand its true role in society.
Most of the articles on this site discuss occult symbolism found in objects of popular culture. From these articles arise many legitimate questions relating to the purpose of those symbols and the motivations of those who place them there, but it is impossible for me to provide satisfactory answers to these questions without mentioning many other concepts and facts. I’ve therefore decided to write this article to supply the theoretical and methodological background of the analyzes presented on this site as well as introducing the main scholars of the field of mass communications. Some people read my articles and think I’m saying “Lady Gaga wants to control our minds”. That is not the case. She is simply a small part of the huge system that is the mass media.
Programming Through Mass Media
Mass media are media forms designed to reach the largest audience possible. They include television, movies, radio, newspapers, magazines, books, records, video games and the internet. Many studies have been conducted in the past century to measure the effects of mass media on the population in order to discover the best techniques to influence it. From those studies emerged the science of Communications, which is used in marketing, public relations and politics. Mass communication is a necessary tool to insure the functionality of a large democracy; it is also a necessary tool for a dictatorship. It all depends on its usage.
In the 1958 preface for A Brave New World, Aldous Huxley paints a rather grim portrait of society. He believes it is controlled by an “impersonal force”, a ruling elite, which manipulates the population using various methods.
“Impersonal forces over which we have almost no control seem to be pushing us all in the direction of the Brave New Worldian nightmare; and this impersonal pushing is being consciously accelerated by representatives of commercial and political organizations who have developed a number of new techniques for manipulating, in the interest of some minority, the thoughts and feelings of the masses.” – Aldous Huxley, Preface to A Brave New World
His bleak outlook is not a simple hypothesis or a paranoid delusion. It is a documented fact, present in the world’s most important studies on mass media. Here are some of them:
See this long, fascinating article and much more at VigilantCitizen.com: Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Medias
There are countless safer, healthier and cheaper natural alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs, but big pharma doesn’t want you to know about them because if we all learned to use food to support genuine health, pharmaceutical companies would be unnecessary.
Aside from the many health benefits they boast which include helping to prevent cancer lower blood pressure and help keep the heart healthy amongst other things but they are also a natural anti depressant.
Cashews are a good source of tryptophan, which as an important amino acid that we need to consume in our diets. It helps us to grow as children, improves sleep, balance our mood, regulate behavior and reduce stress, anxiety and depression amongst other things.
Just a few handfuls of cashews provide 1,000–2,000 mg of trytophan which will work as well as prescription antidepressants but big pharma doesn’t want you to know about this…
Roger Dommergue (1924-2013) was the half-Jewish heir of a wealthy French family that converted to Christianity. He was raised by his Jewish maternal grandmother but was not circumcised. He fought with the Free French air force during World War Two and was a Freemason for a while. He earned a PhD in Psychopathogy, was a professor and controversial writer.
Original interview with subtitles:
1 of 4
The following are notes from the first video of Roger Dommergue speaking about one of his books. In it, he describes the “Jewish psyche” he observed in his family and society, as well as his reactions, as an uncircumcised Jewish man.
While observing his family, he found a mentality that astounded him, asked himself if it was him or them who were crazy, and finally figured it wasn’t him but them…
It was everywhere. It was in capitalism. It was in marxism. It was everywhere… basically a speculative system of thought, absolutely cold hearted, grossly overdeveloped, not factoring in any human characteristic, all while it claims… to serve them. Enormous hoax.
We saw the results of marxism, pseudo-altruistic marxism, lead to tens of millions of deaths, lead to a concentration camp the size of a gigantic country which is Russia, and consequently lead to death. These are doctrines of death…
Jewish researchers are champions of medical research but all this is without capacity for synthesis, capacity for heart. They are deprived of heart, of synthesis. They have an idealism which backfires on the people they claim to defend. There’s also the crooks, bankers and financiers which control absolutely everything.
from HenryMakow.com… Henry is a Jewish man who developed a game called Scruples.
Endocrinologist traced Jewish behavior to an hormonal imbalance caused by circumcision.
On what do we blame, or can we blame, objectively, the Jewish mindset? [which is becoming universal]
To be able to win in one operation 500 billion francs, and crash the Bank of England with one phone call, you have to be a Jew… I found the origin of this Jewish speculation — this speculative-parasitic mind, Jewish of course, which for 5,000 years… has weighed down on the entire planet; it’s the 8th day circumcision which we’ll talk about…
Well, you know in the commentary of the Torah, it is written that circumcision is something that goes beyond human understanding — that you shouldn’t try to understand. I read it myself in the commentary of the Torah, so I say this knowingly. Well, that’s not the case anymore. Now we understand the mystery. And we know — well I know and some people know — Albert Camus knew… and Dr. Gautier who figured it out of course knew better than me, some philosophers like Gustave Thibon etc. know. But the masses ignore it, and the Jews are totally unaware of their ordeal – because it’s an ordeal they live through – You know, to torment and to kill others, it’s also hell for them, it’s a disease. You know Nietzsche said ‘it was the sick who invented malice.’ Consequently these are people you need to cure, and to cure the Jews it’s very simple: stop circumcision.
It’s obvious that it isn’t the Jewish religious education and the Jewish intellectual formation that gives them this particular mindset. Nor is it the fact that they’ve supposedly been told to work handling money and nothing else. That’s not true at all, not true at all.
All of that is wrong; it doesn’t make sense. In reality … Not to mention most Jews I came to know in the “Jewish” high aristocracy of the world, could care less about Judaism, and knew nothing at all of the Jewish scriptures. And I tell you this eruditely because I know and I’ve experienced it. My uncles, my aunts knew absolutely nothing of the Torah. They went to funerals and other Jewish ceremonies only to brag, that was all. So that’s not it.
Well there is, for the Jews, an operation you get done on the 8th day after birth, it’s called circumcision.
See also this thoughtful response to the video: http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2014/09/musings-from-an-intact-man-who-is-opposed-to-routine-infant-circumcision/
Read more and watch the videos… they put it all together… “Unhinged” – Circumcision Key to Jewish Psyche? – henrymakow.com.
People are unaware of the vast scope of human experimentation in America.
Here are just a few examples:
The entire field of psychiatry, which offers 300 so-called mental disorders for diagnosis and drugging, is a pseudoscience, because none of those mental disorders has a defining physical diagnostic test. No blood test, no urine test, no brain scan, no genetic assay.
The entire area of biotech manipulation of food crops, in which genes from one species are inserted into another; the FDA originally approved GMO crops on the basis that it was the biotech industry’s responsibility to assure safety and no health risk.
Every year in the US, the medical system kills 225,000 people. (See B. Starfield, JAMA, July 26, 2000, “Is US health really the best in the world?”) Of those 225,000 deaths, 106,000 are caused by FDA-approved drugs. This means that, once the drugs are approved, everything that then happens to the public is one grand uncontrolled experiment.
The entire area of vaccines; although numerous “experts” proclaim serious adverse reactions are rare, the system for counting reactions is broken. Barbara Loe Fisher, of the National Vaccine Information Center, has reasonably pegged the annual number of severe adverse effects at between 100,000 and 1.2 million.
As I said, these are just a few examples. There are others. For instance, the entire experiment involving spraying chemical substances near the ground and high above the ground, which includes weather control and manipulation.
Here is a largely forgotten 1994 document that adds fuel to this conflagration…
Read direct quotes from reports on human experimentation – some informed and others not – in the USA, at Vast experiments on humans: a forgotten document « Jon Rappoport's Blog.