Dr. Andrew Kaufman is a clear-thinking, straight-talking, evidence-based, medical doctor – and forensic psychiatrist. If you search for him on the www, you will find several interesting videos and articles. This is the man I’d like to see working on the COVID-19 issue with President Trump. He has no vested interests in vaccines or psych meds.
*** Sorry, friends, this was an EXCELLENT video and it was removed from YouTube. Hopefully Jayme will post it on BitChute or another platform – and when he does, I’ll post it again here on ThoughtCrimeRadio. ***
The *PLAN*DEMIC – with Jayme Icke…
Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD is a forensic psychiatry specialist in Syracuse, NY, who has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina in 2004 and specializes in forensic psychiatry. He coaches you in thinking through the COVID-19 issues swirling around the media, asks the right questions and makes helpful suggestions.
Now there is another video with the same doctor. See http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2020/04/m-d-explains-how-viruses-do-not-spread-person-to-person/
The most common statement I hear from people, both on social media and in the real world, is “I’m so confused, I don’t know what or who to believe anymore.” Considering the level of intentional deception, manipulation tactics, and sensationalized stories floating around, that’s understandable. What is more significant is that because people have lost the ability to trust in others, it has created self-doubt in their ability to trust themselves to discern, which is perpetuating the confusion. So how do you slice through it all, separate it in your mind, and feel a sense of clarity without the mumbo jumbo of stories adding to all of this confusion?…
Read the full article here: https://www.coreysdigs.com/learn-how-to/confused-how-to-compartmentalize-fact-from-fiction-and-plausibility/
Both my parents were patients of MK Ultra CIA mind control torture & drugging programmes done at the Allan Memorial Institute at McGill University in Montreal Canada. I have found my mother in 2 video clips as a terrified young woman receiving ECT from Dr. Ewen Cameron and as a drugged patient of the Allan Memorial in a hospital bed. She was targeted by everyone around her. She died surrounded by gang stalkers and perps who all told her she was “crazy”. I never stopped trying to get justice for her…
Read more and if you are a Canadian victim of the MK Ultra program, you might like to join the class action lawsuit. https://mkultragirl.org/about/
- Dishonesty and fraud in the health care system, including its academic and research communities, are significant barriers to the implementation of universal health coverage, yet this corruption is rarely if ever discussed, let alone addressed in any meaningful way
- The less transparent a health system is, the more corrupt it becomes. Weak adherence to the rule of law and few accountability mechanisms further invite corruption and, with it, health system performance, quality and efficiency plummet
- The amount of corruption found in any given system is dependent on three variables: Monopoly on the supply of a product or service, the level of discretion enjoyed by suppliers, and the supplier’s accountability to others
- Three factors governing the engagement in corrupt practices in the health care system are: being in a position of power; financial, peer and/or personal pressures; and cultural acceptance of corruption. In order for anticorruption measures to succeed, these three factors all need to be addressed
- Drug research is beset by an astoundingly high incidence rate of scientific misconduct, with 72% of retracted drug studies being retracted due to things like data falsification, fabrication, unethical conduct and plagiarism
Read the entire article at https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/01/08/global-health-care-corruption.aspx
Subscribe to McAllister TV on YouTube
Someone needs to investigate the psychology (and finances) of proponents of these drugs for soldiers. It’s an irresponsible and sloppy treatment method to throw multiple psych meds at patients. Each one carries dangers, such as suicide, and violence against others.
While watching this excellent video, keep your finger on the pause button, because it contains lots of good information.
I was a psychotherapist in New York for ten years. I’ve often been asked my reasons for ending my therapy practice, and here they are. I touch on the subjects of the screwed-up mental health system, the unscientific nature of diagnosis and psychiatric medications, the stress of working with traumatized clients, vicarious trauma in the therapist, payments and awful insurance companies, the exhausting nature of the work, the heavy responsibility, pressure to use force on clients (which I never did), and professional liability, to name a few…
See more on Mackler’s website at http://wildtruth.net