…it also looks really stupid when there’s a “Black Lives Matter” protest and not one black person to be found – just a bunch of white people standing around holding signs.
That’s exactly what happened when Republican Trump supporter Benji Irby and his wife, who were just out and about visiting state capitols, happened upon a Black Lives Matter protest [at the North Carolina State Capitol] with NO BLACK PEOPLE.
Benji and his wife had a good laugh over it…
“We are seeing strong evidence of coordination in many of these violent episodes. Fundamentally, what you have here is you have demonstrators, some of them go there with the intent of demonstrating, but you have a group of provocateurs and agitators, sometimes a significant group, that try to convert those into violent activity. And they seem to be very well coordinated when they show up.”
“A number of them are associated with the movement called Antifa, but they go by various names, but frequently anarchistic. They want to tear down the country.
They are different than many traditional groups and frequently the signs of coordination and activity are very close to the event itself. So like the morning of or the day before, and things are very fast-moving.
But we definitely see signs out on the street of communication, of organization, of preplanning, prepositioning of things. So it’s definitely organized activity.”
Read more and see video of Barr, Cruz and an interviewer at https://msidneymedia.com/mark/111/
Update to this story: New York City’s contact tracing team has been instructed by the mayor’s office not to ask tested individuals whether they marched in mass protests.
Story At A Glance
- In May 2020, Johns Hopkins launched an online course to train “an army” of contact tracers, for which hundreds of people joined within hours of its release
- Those who take the course will be trained to interview people diagnosed with COVID-19, identify their close contacts who might have been exposed and then give them guidance on how to self-quarantine for two weeks
- If you test positive, the contact tracer will go through your phone and social media with you to figure out who you’ve come in contact with; everyone whose path you crossed would also be quarantined
- While it’s been said that quarantine will be voluntary, some related documents state that if you do not comply, police may enforce a detention order to assure compliance; it’s also stated in some states that you can be fined up to $2,000 a day or incarcerated for not staying in quarantine
- The course informs contact tracers that what they’re doing is for the greater good and basically that while everyone has a right to their privacy, when it comes to “the greater good,” your privacy is null and void
- COVID-19 test results will be automatically sent into an electronic database, and tracers will get your information if you test positive, whether you want them to or not; the resulting isolation and quarantines can be mandated and enforced, as can other health enforcements, like vaccines and medications