“Fear and sickness are identical.”
– Mary Baker Eddy
“All healing is essentially
the release from fear.”
– A Course In Miracles
- Don’t let fear throw you around… stand your ground. Research and inform yourself but don’t let the information drag you down. Feed your happiness rather than fear.
- Remember the times you felt the best and dwell on the feelings you had during those times. Remember those who loved you best and recall them all, with affection and appreciation. Feel the feelings you had in your best moments and extend them from “then” into the “now”. Let them flow through you, feed you, love you in this instant… in this breath, and the next and the next. Take time each day to do this in a concentrated way.
- Feed your immune system rather than your taste buds. Read labels. Avoid refined sugar, refined salt, refined flours. Eat real food – fruits and vegetables, preferably organically grown. Drink water that has no chlorine or fluoride in it. You will be miles ahead of the ordinary SAD (Standard American Diet) and you’ll be healthier than ever.
- Put a seed in the ground and water it according to its needs. Speak nicely to it and encourage it to grow. Build a square-foot raised bed garden – start small and add onto it through the years. Emphasize plants that are native to your area. Dark green leafy vegetables give the biggest return on investment and some will even grow through the snowy months.
- Sunshine (in wise doses) purifies and blesses the body. Did you know that for your grandmothers (or maybe your great-grandmothers?), the sun was a clothes dryer? Clothes smelled good naturally in those days due to their time in the sun – no need for chemical scents. Sunshine kills germs. Even when it’s cold, bundle up and spend time outside; clouds don’t block the sun’s healing rays.
- If you feel your diet is deficient in the following substances, dose up on them: Vitamins A, C, D3 and zinc… but again, use wisdom even with natural substances. Zinc in excess, for instance, may create symptoms that mimic the flu. You will probably get enough zinc if you eat meat, chicken, seafood, or a variety of beans (including cacao or cocoa), peas, lentils, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
- Avoid modern technology and chemicals wherever you can. Some say there is no virus, but that the symptoms of COVID-19 are caused by 5G. Some say that vaccines can cause the disease they are meant to prevent.
- Sleep well. Invite your guardian angels to snuggle up with you and wrap you in the pure unconditional Love of God. Invite happy dreams. And remember that “Laughter is the best medicine.” Watch videos and movies and read books that trigger your funny bone and make you laugh deeply from your gut – not those with canned laugh tracks.
- Set mental boundaries with those things you do not want in your life: “I DO NOT CONSENT to …” and fill in the blank with what you don’t want – pain, sorrow, anger, boredom, fear, terror, boredom. Another way to say it is, “NO ONE has MY permission to…” and again, fill in the blank with harm or damage or endanger or to destroy…” and so on. Take back your life. This works whether you say it aloud or silently.
Please contribute your own health hints in the comments section of this post. Just click on the title so the post is on its own page. Then click on “Leave a Comment” under the title and write what you wish. Thank You!!!