What are the implications here for mass shootings such as those whose perpetrators have no memory of what they supposedly did, and such? Were those persons early experimental subjects?
Where do all the missing children go?
This is a video that is very difficult to watch. I had to turn off the sound to get through it… and at the end, I still couldn’t watch.
This video is a bit of what Kerth Barker’s books discuss… very disturbing… very very disturbing.
Demonic abusers, indeed! And these are the people we are allowing to make big decisions who belong to both governments and non-government organizations that affect the country and the world.
This is what Donald Trump means by “draining the swamp”. It must be done. It’s been going on for way too long. Children are disappearing in large numbers daily and this is where many of them are going. Innocents are being sexually abused, terrorized, tortured, killed. The abusers are themselves part of – and therefore protected by – government agencies, legislators, the judiciary, medical professionals, the education system, news and entertainment industries, police and military.
Revelation of this level of abuse has been dribbling in for years and so far has been ridiculed and ignored. Now it’s time to take it very seriously and – time to drain the swamp.
Published on May 27, 2016
Exposing the truth behind the US media; FEAR MONGERING, ISIS, FALSE FLAGS, EBOLA, ZIKA, 9/11 & OTHER TERROR ATTACKS.
Mass Media serves one purpose, and it’s not journalism: “Fear, Fear, Fear!!!” – Deliberate use of fear including exaggeration and usually repetition, to influence the public to achieve a desired outcome. “Do not question authority! Submit and Obey!” The more TV you watch, the more likely you are to think that what you are watching represents reality.
One of those things that makes you say, “Hmm???” or “WTF?” The current level of corruption in our country and world must be heartbreaking for idealistic, honest police officers and members of the military who chose to work where they work because they sincerely want to be helpful and save lives.
Kerth Barker has convinced me through his revelations about Luciferian and Satanic secret societies, that the only thing that makes sense of it all is that things are run by the values of death and destruction rather than life and creativity. (Search here on TCR.net for Kerth’s articles and see his books and videos at KerthBarker.com). Thanks to Kerth’s work, I no longer scratch my head over things like this. I just say, “Oh, yes, another bit of evidence that “the cult” is working overtime.”
Let’s encourage one another and everyone we come in contact with to live up to their highest values and to reject orders to allow theft, treason and murder to happen right under our noses. If we don’t start speaking out, nothing will change.
The testimony of a Belle Isle police officer was given this week allowing for the first public account of what happened inside the Pulse nightclub earlier this month. Officer Brandon Cornwell’s account of what happened could explain why the death toll was so high — they were told to stand down and not to pursue the shooter.
When questioned about the 9/11 conspiracy by an activist-journalist several years ago, 9/11 Commission member Bob Kerry unmistakably states that 9/11 was a “30-year conspiracy”. One might wonder, what did Kerry mean by this?
It is interesting to note how a 30-year time frame is used when it comes to true revelations about false flag attacks. In the meantime, it’s all propaganda.
“The greatest danger to the State is independent intellectual criticism.” – Murray N. Rothbard
“Beneath the rule of men entirely great, the pen is mightier than the sword.” – Edward George Bulwer Lytton
- Read Propaganda, by Edward Bernays.
- Read Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
- Get rid of your television. Preferably, destroy it.
- Read Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley
- Clear your mind. Make a commitment to not use mind-altering substances for 90 days. If you fail, go to an AA meeting and restart the 90 days.
- Read The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve – 5th Edition, by G. Edward Griffin.
- Read 1984, by George Orwell.
- Make your very own set of Fallacy Flash Cards from the list at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
- Hold internet authors accountable by citing fallacies.
- Read The Law, by Frédéric Bastiat.
- Make a list of your natural rights.
- Read The Constitution of the United States and The Bill of Rights.
- Read Animal Farm, by George Orwell.
- To discover who your two senators and one congressman really represent, do a little research at https://www.opensecrets.org/ Make a list of “your representatives” 10 biggest donors and send the lists to your senators and congressperson by email or letter.
- Read War is a Racket, by Smedley D. Butler.
- Read On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society, by Dave Grossman.
- Watch this TED Talk, A radical experiment in empathy, by Sam Richards.
- Read Anatomy of the State, by Murray Rothbard.
This [slightly edited] list was taken from this article at ZeroHedgeFund
Please feel free to share your own recommendations. Simply click “LEAVE A COMMENT” under the title of this article,
Uploaded on Sep 10, 2007
This is part of an interview with Steven Jacobson explaining how we are all manipulated and controlled, particularly by the television, and that all your thoughts may not even be all your own,but are programmed into you from birth.