By Frank Salvato – September 19, 2020
In the aftermath of the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, tensions on both sides of the aisle are high. With a hotly contested General Election just weeks away, some in the pundit/activist spheres, conditioned by the acceptance of civil unrest in our urban areas, are calling for acts of violence should President Trump nominate his pick to fill the vacancy on the bench. The problem with this, besides the obvious, is that Mr. Trump has no choice but to deliver his nomination to the Senate for confirmation unless he is to be irresponsible to the nation’s needs and the Constitution’s mandates.
In an array of tweets, several self-important personalities issued violent threats against the country should the President and the Senate actually do their constitutional duties:
- “If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f—–g thing down” and “Over our dead bodies. Literally,” tweeted Reza Aslan, an Iranian-born CNN host, born-again Islamist, and author.
- “F–k no. Burn it all down,” tweeted Aaron Gouveia, author of Raising Boys To Be Good Men: A Parent’s Guide to Bringing Up Happy Sons in a World Filled with Toxic Masculinity and Father who defended his 5-year old son’s right to wear fingernail polish.
- “We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election,” tweeted Beau Willimon, a former aid to John Dean’s failed Senate bid and screenwriter who pilfered the idea for House of Cards from the British version.
- “Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS,” tweeted Emmett Macfarlane, a Canadian professor at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
If you are disturbed by the level of hatred, aggression, and complete disregard to the rule of law and the US Constitution then you haven’t been paying attention to what has been going on in the whole of America’s urban centers for the past six months.
But what both the foreign nationals and the US citizens noted above do not understand, for their constitutional illiteracy, is that there are two pressing reasons why Justice Ginsburg’s seat needs to be filled before the November election.
First and foremost, the country needs a full compliment on the US Supreme Court should there be any contest to the election results this November the likes of Bush v. Gore in 2000. A deadlocked 4-to-4 decision regarding the election of a president would send a fireball of violence into the streets of our nation, not to mention dismantle continuity of government. With our nation as divided as it is, we would almost assuredly devolve into a Second US Civil War.
But more important is that the President and the US Senate are mandated by the US Constitution to execute the workings of government. The moment a vacancy is created it is mandated that the process of filling that vacancy begin. The bad precedent that politicians have set in elongating this process is just that: bad precedent…
“CIA training 101 teaches that
the “best lies are rooted in truth.”
“Do or die” imposed fear
is a primary component of MK Ultra.
The above are statements made by Cathy O’Brien, author of “TRANCE Formation of America: True life story of a mind control slave“. Cathy’s book can be downloaded as a free pdf. It’s where many of us who question “official stories” began our journey.
“The Cult” takes the good from everywhere and puts its own spin on it; then uses the distortion to manipulate the public. It reviews applications for patents, determines if the invention can be used as a weapon, and if so, then it uses that invention against the good people of Planet Earth. It also takes its own evil from its rites, rituals and teachings and smears it over everything that is good, beautiful and true. “The Cult” lies to us, steals from us, creates chaos and confusion; rejoices over fear, death and destruction.
Another bit of recommended reading is our own Kerth Barker’s books. Kerth was an unwilling mind control victim from early childhood and his observations connect the dots between “The Cult” and the world of innocence and purity.
We truly are in a war between good and evil. What can each of us do to interrupt the agenda? We can work on an individual level and reject the right of evil to influence us in any way. Here are a few steps we can take immediately, wherever we are, no matter what our physical condition or life situation:
- Maintain an open mind, open heart.
- Accept no abuse or disrespect but love and forgive.
- Remember to breathe.
- Question everything, believe nothing and research, research, research.
- Trust only what you know is true.
- Apply the principles of logic and reason to everything.
- Vet everyone and everything.
- Learn to stay in tune with Peace, Love and Joy.
- Reject fear thoughts.
- If anything enters your mind or occurs in your life that you do not want to live with, say “I do not consent…” or “No one has my permission to…”
- Ask your guardian angels for help, even for the tiniest thing… then listen to them. You will be led – where to go, what to say and what to do – in every situation.
Today, the very few “elite” control the many. My ideas for changing the negative impact the “elite” have had on our lives:
1) Do not allow recommendations by NGOs (Non-Government Organizations such as the Rockefeller Foundation) to influence appointments to important positions in industry, government (including military and police), media and religion. Currently, the “elite” manipulate their own (mind-controlled loyalists) into positions of power. This is how they have managed to control corporations and entire countries. Many who have been so placed have little or no experience in the field they oversee. They are there to be middlemen, to pass down orders from their “elite” handlers to the peasants.
2) Undo “Citizens United”, the notion that corporations are “people” with the same rights individual humans are endowed with. Much abuse has occurred from this policy.
3) Make every organization an employee-owned and employee-operated organization in which each employee is familiar with every department’s function. Hold all individuals in this organization accountable for any harm incurred by that group’s products or policies. In this way, every person in the organization will be vigilant and will not allow negative, immoral, illegal influences to gain a foothold, for they can each, individually, be held responsible for any harm that comes from their group’s work. Currently, for example, pharmaceutical companies are not legally liable for the potentially harmful vaccines they develop and release on the unsuspecting public. The U.S. government has taken responsibility for the ill effects of vaccines. This could change if titular heads were retired and proud, ethical, moral, responsible owner-employees ran things.
It has been said that “money is power”, and today that seems to be more true than ever. Those at the very, very top of the pyramid dictate the rules of the game for the rest of us, and there isn’t too much that the rest of us can do about it. When we talk about how the global elite dominate our lives, the focus tends to be on how they influence national governments, but the truth is that is one of the areas where the global elite have the least control. I know that may sound strange, but I believe that things will become clearer by the end of this article.
I would submit that corporations are the primary vehicle that the elite use to control our lives. In fact, many global corporations are now larger and more powerful than most national governments, and collectively the network of global corporations that dominates the planet is far larger and far more powerful than any single national government.
A number of years ago, a remarkable study was conducted that closely examined the interconnecting relationships of major corporations all over the world. That study discovered that a network of 1,318 enormous companies dominated the global economy, and it also found that 147 colossal corporations at the core of that web formed a “super-entity” that controlled 40 percent of the entire network…
Each of the 1318 had ties to two or more other companies, and on average they were connected to 20. What’s more, although they represented 20 per cent of global operating revenues, the 1318 appeared to collectively own through their shares the majority of the world’s large blue chip and manufacturing firms – the “real” economy – representing a further 60 per cent of global revenues.
When the team further untangled the web of ownership, it found much of it tracked back to a “super-entity” of 147 even more tightly knit companies – all of their ownership was held by other members of the super-entity – that controlled 40 per cent of the total wealth in the network. “In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network,” says Glattfelder. Most were financial institutions. The top 20 included Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and The Goldman Sachs Group.
Of course at the very top are the ultra-wealthy individuals that own and control the gigantic corporations that make up the “super-entity”.
This is why our major corporations all seem to have the same values. At the very top their ownerships are all interlinked, and so trying to fundamentally change the culture of these massive institutions is nearly impossible…
I ask: Why don’t they focus on health and supporting the immune system? It would work so much better than “germ warfare”. Health is the solution. Health is why most people have not died from the coronavirus. But then… how can you charge huge markups on information about health?
Health is our natural condition. “Sickness and fear are identical” and the more they push fear of disease, the weaker we become. The more we learn about radiant health, the stronger we become. “Let food be your medicine.” Foods are potent medicine. Most pharmaceuticals are based on plants.
- The U.K. prime minister’s decision to reopen primary schools in June was met with “alarm.” One suggestion brought forth by the teachers’ union was to spray pupils down with disinfectant mist before entering school buildings to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In the end, such disinfection protocols do not appear to have been passed
- Many parents in the U.K. are still resisting the reopening of all schools in September, as Public Health England COVID-19 surveillance reports suggest the limited school openings in June may have contributed to an increase in positive cases
- Data from dozens of other countries show school openings have not resulted in any significant increases among students, parents or staff
- Some U.S. school districts are implementing comprehensive disinfection protocols, but not of students directly. Santa Cruz Valley Unified School District in southern Arizona will use a Power Breezer fan to disperse disinfectant in classrooms and on buses
- The World Health Organization advises against trying to kill SARS-CoV-2 with disinfectants, both outdoors or across large indoor spaces, stating it may do more harm than good. They also strongly advise against spraying disinfectants on people.
Why, pray tell, would you feel a need to manipulate people into using your product if you know it is a good one? Why release a vaccine before it’s been thoroughly tested and you know for sure that it’s really, truly beneficial and safe? Why all the fancy footwork?
CIDRAP = Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, University of Minnesota, https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/04/commentary-masks-all-covid-19-not-based-sound-data
Dr. Brosseau is a national expert on respiratory protection and infectious diseases and professor (retired), University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sietsema is also an expert on respiratory protection and an assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Editor’s Note: The authors added the following statement on Jul 16.
The authors and CIDRAP have received requests in recent weeks to remove this article from the CIDRAP website. Reasons have included: (1) we don’t truly know that cloth masks (face coverings) are not effective, since the data are so limited, (2) wearing a cloth mask or face covering is better than doing nothing, (3) the article is being used by individuals and groups to support non-mask wearing where mandated and (4) there are now many modeling studies suggesting that cloth masks or face coverings could be effective at flattening the curve and preventing many cases of infection.
If the data are limited, how can we say face coverings are likely not effective?
We agree that the data supporting the effectiveness of a cloth mask or face covering are very limited. We do, however, have data from laboratory studies that indicate cloth masks or face coverings offer very low filter collection efficiency for the smaller inhalable particles we believe are largely responsible for transmission, particularly from pre- or asymptomatic individuals who are not coughing or sneezing. At the time we wrote this article, we were unable to locate any well-performed studies of cloth mask leakage when worn on the face—either inward or outward leakage. As far as we know, these data are still lacking.
The guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for face coverings initially did not have any citations for studies of cloth material efficiency or fit, but some references have been added since the guidelines were first posted. We reviewed these and found that many employ very crude, non-standardized methods (Anfinrud 2020, Davies 2013, Konda 2020, Aydin 2020, Ma 2020) or are not relevant to cloth face coverings because they evaluate respirators or surgical masks (Leung 2020, Johnson 2009, Green 2012).
The CDC failed to reference the National Academies of Sciences Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (NAS 2020), which concludes, “The evidence from…laboratory filtration studies suggests that such fabric masks may reduce the transmission of larger respiratory droplets. There is little evidence regarding the transmission of small aerosolized particulates of the size potentially exhaled by asymptomatic or presymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.” As well, the CDC neglected to mention a well-done study of cloth material filter performance by Rengasamy et al (2014), which we reviewed in our article.
Is wearing a face covering better than nothing?
Wearing a cloth mask or face covering could be better than doing nothing, but we simply don’t know at this point. We have observed an evolution in the messaging around cloth masks, from an initial understanding that they should not be seen as a replacement for physical distancing to more recent messaging that suggests cloth masks are equivalent to physical distancing. And while everyone appears to understand that this messaging suggests that a cloth mask is appropriate only for source control (ie, to protect others from infection), recent CDC and other guidance recommending their use by workers seems to imply that they offer some type of personal protection. Continue reading COMMENTARY: Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data | CIDRAP
I hope you will be able to see the humor in this little video. Please share it with your friends… and enemies, if you wish.
Clinicians, Researchers & Health Experts from Around the World Interrogating the Mainstream Narrative Around the Pandemic
We believe this crisis represents a world-changing opportunity to expose and transform antiquated ideologies that restrict health freedom. Germ theory is a scientifically bankrupt paradigm based in warfare models of pathogenic invasion. This theory has been leveraged as an instrument for geopolitical and social control – largely in the form of a vaccination agenda – to subdue the populace through coerced and forced bodily penetration and associated disability, mortality, and surveillance. As a result, conventional Western medicine functions as a sort of religion based on consensus assumptions and dogmatic medical monotheistic posturing. At its core, this approach is not salugenic or scientific and thus violates its stated ethical parameters around informed consent, beneficence, and an uncompromised evidence base.
We believe that citizens should be free to exercise their natural right to practice medicine as they see fit – in retention both of bodily sovereignty and civil liberties. To that end, we orient ourselves around the foundational premises that the body is inherently wise, that symptoms are meaningful, and that radical healing is eminently possible when we align with the earth and honor our place in the natural world.
Find links to a myriad of high quality videos here: https://questioningcovid.com/
The Washington Post (WaPo) tried to debunk President Donald Trump’s statement that “the most dangerous cities are run by democrats.” After an exhaustive effort, and a written piece reviewing different types of methodology for citation, what they basically came up with is that a republican mayor was elected to Jacksonville in the last election, therefore WaPo has declared that Trump’s claim: “the most dangerous cities are run by democrats”, is false, because there’s now a top-crime city now run by a republican…
Read much more at https://djhjmedia.com/rich/2201/
“All wars are bankers’ wars” – even those on the streets and those against your pocketbooks. If you pit your enemies against one another, they’ll kill each other off for you, while you are profiting off the death and destruction. This is an old Luciferian trick. Only logical, objective thinking can save us from their wily plans. Here’s Eric July, a logical thinker. Listen up, all who are hating on their fellow humans.
It is possible for people to condemn all violence. Just because someone says they don’t support the looting and rioting, does not mean they support police brutality. Just because someone says that the police shouldn’t kill people with qualified immunity, doesn’t mean they support looting and rioting.
The mainstream media and those who still are stuck in the left/right paradigm want you to choose a side. Police brutality, or looting. It is possible to side with neither at the same time because they are both wrong. What a surprise! They need you to choose to stay divided instead of standing up together against all violence and all shows of violence.
“The state and its aggression, and the people who loot innocent businesses are not justified in their actions. It doesn’t even mean their both equal, it just means they’re both wrong and it’s easy to speak about both. It is a false choice, a false dichotomy to suggest otherwise,” says Eric July. “Anybody that doesn’t have a brain the size of a coronavirus can actually hold two positions at the same time.”
See more videos and story at https://www.activistpost.com/2020/06/you-can-be-against-police-brutality-looting-and-rioting-at-the-same-time.html