I hope you will be able to see the humor in this little video. Please share it with your friends… and enemies, if you wish.
Are you kidding me? CNN has decided it’s not enough to jump on the woke bandwagon. No, the liberal news network wants to become the arbiter of what words are now considered racist.
Where was their outrage when Barack Obama was president?
Click through to the end to see what “problematic” words CNN wants to be scrubbed from our lexicon.
See the words at this website: https://americanactionnews.com/media/watch-out-cnn-declares-the-following-words-racist/2/
They signal to one another through symbols and numbers. What number do you think they are using for the CV-19?
Symbolism will be their downfall. – Qanon
…it also looks really stupid when there’s a “Black Lives Matter” protest and not one black person to be found – just a bunch of white people standing around holding signs.
That’s exactly what happened when Republican Trump supporter Benji Irby and his wife, who were just out and about visiting state capitols, happened upon a Black Lives Matter protest [at the North Carolina State Capitol] with NO BLACK PEOPLE.
Benji and his wife had a good laugh over it…
Jack Posobiec tweeted this out this morning.
“Search any three digit number + ‘new cases.’ Wild”
If you search any three digits and “new cases” on Google you will see a coronavirus headline.
And there is even video–
I have a screen recording pic.twitter.com/9HXjaf3ERL
— Logan D 🇺🇸 (@DeperteLogan) June 22, 2020
Google continues to push the coronavirus panic-porn by pushing headlines to their users.
Now imagine what they are doing to President Trump or prominent conservatives every day!…
Wearing masks helped get us used to seeing the specter of “Antifa & friends” on the streets, in the stores, on TV, nearly everywhere… We can only hope that those still wearing masks have not joined the ranks of those who want to destroy the USA.
This video is about Vitamin D:
And below is the link to Dr. Campbell’s channel so you can browse the titles and choose which one(s) you wish to watch. He is both technical and user-friendly and he has a large audience. It appears he is making a video every day during this time of crisis. When he says “vit’.uh.min” he means what we mean when we say “vite’.uh.min”… he’s English.
“Fear and sickness are identical.”
– Mary Baker Eddy
“All healing is essentially
the release from fear.”
– A Course In Miracles
- Don’t let fear throw you around… stand your ground. Research and inform yourself but don’t let the information drag you down. Feed your happiness rather than fear.
- Remember the times you felt the best and dwell on the feelings you had during those times. Remember those who loved you best and recall them all, with affection and appreciation. Feel the feelings you had in your best moments and extend them from “then” into the “now”. Let them flow through you, feed you, love you in this instant… in this breath, and the next and the next. Take time each day to do this in a concentrated way.
- Feed your immune system rather than your taste buds. Read labels. Avoid refined sugar, refined salt, refined flours. Eat real food – fruits and vegetables, preferably organically grown. Drink water that has no chlorine or fluoride in it. You will be miles ahead of the ordinary SAD (Standard American Diet) and you’ll be healthier than ever.
- Put a seed in the ground and water it according to its needs. Speak nicely to it and encourage it to grow. Build a square-foot raised bed garden – start small and add onto it through the years. Emphasize plants that are native to your area. Dark green leafy vegetables give the biggest return on investment and some will even grow through the snowy months.
- Sunshine (in wise doses) purifies and blesses the body. Did you know that for your grandmothers (or maybe your great-grandmothers?), the sun was a clothes dryer? Clothes smelled good naturally in those days due to their time in the sun – no need for chemical scents. Sunshine kills germs. Even when it’s cold, bundle up and spend time outside; clouds don’t block the sun’s healing rays.
- If you feel your diet is deficient in the following substances, dose up on them: Vitamins A, C, D3 and zinc… but again, use wisdom even with natural substances. Zinc in excess, for instance, may create symptoms that mimic the flu. You will probably get enough zinc if you eat meat, chicken, seafood, or a variety of beans (including cacao or cocoa), peas, lentils, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
- Avoid modern technology and chemicals wherever you can. Some say there is no virus, but that the symptoms of COVID-19 are caused by 5G. Some say that vaccines can cause the disease they are meant to prevent.
- Sleep well. Invite your guardian angels to snuggle up with you and wrap you in the pure unconditional Love of God. Invite happy dreams. And remember that “Laughter is the best medicine.” Watch videos and movies and read books that trigger your funny bone and make you laugh deeply from your gut – not those with canned laugh tracks.
- Set mental boundaries with those things you do not want in your life: “I DO NOT CONSENT to …” and fill in the blank with what you don’t want – pain, sorrow, anger, boredom, fear, terror, boredom. Another way to say it is, “NO ONE has MY permission to…” and again, fill in the blank with harm or damage or endanger or to destroy…” and so on. Take back your life. This works whether you say it aloud or silently.
Please contribute your own health hints in the comments section of this post. Just click on the title so the post is on its own page. Then click on “Leave a Comment” under the title and write what you wish. Thank You!!!