Isn’t there a law against shouting “FIRE!” in a movie theater? If so, it ought to apply to the fearmongers involved in the COVID-19 terror campaign. If nothing else, be sure to read the record of Neil Ferguson, famous for his dramatic overestimates of projected casualties during health “challenges” since 2001.
- In a September 2020 interview, Melinda Gates said “It may be time for a reckoning” with social media’s role in spreading disinformation, yet the Gates Foundation has a history of funding disreputable science
- What the Gates call “disinformation” and “conspiracy theories” are often information exposing the Gates Foundation’s own disinformation campaigns
- The Gates Foundation funds the MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis, a leading body advising world governments and the World Health Organization about infectious disease outbreaks
- MRC Centre was co-founded by Neil Ferguson, a professor of mathematical biology at Imperial College London. Ferguson has produced a string of pandemic predictions over the past two decades that have turned out to be incorrect, including his Imperial College model for COVID-19, which predicted 2.2 million Americans would die if no action was taken
- Based on the experiences of certain countries that chose not to lock down or mandate draconian disease prevention measures, such as Sweden, we can now see that authoritarian pandemic responses have had little if any beneficial impact