Which is more powerful? Bombs or words? Confucious Institutes have been funded by the Chinese Communist Party around the world, but we have learned, have we not, that it is difficult to tell who is really running the world. The people who live in a country are merely tools of those leaders who are tools of those who want to rule the world.
Wise words from Confucious:
- Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire.
- Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.
- The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.
- The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.
- When we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.
- Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
- What the small man seeks in others, the superior man seeks in himself.
There is an invisible war raging in the world. Not a war fought with bullets and guns, but a war of manipulation. It’s a war fought by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) against the free world using the full force of its propaganda and influence apparatus.
Not only does the CCP actively spread its propaganda to the West, it has even succeeded in dictating what can and cannot be said in free societies. However, this growing influence has gone largely unnoticed. And by now, it has penetrated all levels of American society. In this new age of information warfare, where a hostile foreign power is waging a war for our minds, what can be done?
In this new in-depth report, we explore China’s “Grand External Propaganda” campaign against America and the rest of the free world and reveal the playbook it uses.