COVID-19: Spiraling Down… to Logic March 10, 2020 / 3 Comments If you are finding yourself spiraling over the coronavirus and recent events, you better hold on to your seats. The name of the game is fear, and you are right smack in the middle of its path. How you choose to let it impact you, is the choice between walking a tight rope or floating on a cloud with a bird’s-eye view. Imagine the beauty of being able to fly, coasting above it all, breathing in fresh air, while the turmoil swirls beneath you – and you are totally unaffected by it. Are you?…
Ask yourself these questions:
• Does fear make me feel better?
• Is panic helping me achieve anything?
• Am I able to control this worldwide issue?
• Is my stress having an effect on my family?
• Am I spending too much time spreading my fears to other people?
• Am I part of the problem?
• Do I focus more on negative than positive?
• Is there a way I can help others through this, instead of wallowing in my fear?
• Are there practical things I can do to make myself feel better or safer about all of this?
• Do I spend more time sharing my fears or sharing my love?