In 2017, doctors and scientists asked for a worldwide moratorium on 5G due to biological and environmental risks. Since 2018 there have been reports of people and animals getting sick where it was turned on (see 1, 2, 3, 4). In February 2019 the telecom industry gave U.S. congressional testimony that they have NO scientific evidence that it’s safe. Worldwide opposition continues to increase due to biological and environmental risks and MUCH MORE (see 1, 2, 3, 4). Many cities, countries, and organizations have taken action including banning it, filing lawsuits and issuing moratoriums.
Thanks to Environmental Health Trust for compiling an international list of where 5G has been halted or delayed.
The growing awareness of the health impact of the 4G/5G densification is resulting in action by policymakers worldwide. Cities are issuing resolutions and calls for research before deployment. There are citizen organizations in almost every country working on this and a growing list of public officials speaking out. …
March 2020: Slovenia halts 5G
5G has been halted in Slovenia
Official Government of the Republic of Slovenia web site page: Minister Rudi Medved: Questions regarding 5G are addressed from a health, ethical and safety point of view
A letter – in Slovenian and unofficial English translation on official Ministry of Public Administration memo and with Minister name on it stating legal basis for further 5g activities in Slovenia were withdrawn from Government meeting also due to possible health effects of 5g.
Papua New Guinea
5G opposition and warnings continue to increase in the U.S. as well (see 1, 2, 3). Lawsuits have been filed (see 1, 2, 3, 4). In December 2019, doctors, scientists, engineers, and public advocates asked President Trump for a moratorium on 5G.
More bad news: it’s not just 5G that isn’t safe. All sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation – 1G through 4G – are harmful too. Exposure can increase cancer risk and much more. In fact, pollution from all sources of Electromagnetic Radiation (“Electrosmog”) is harmful. Experts insist we should be reducing sources of Electrosmog – not increasing it. Despite all of this, the “Race to 5G” continues worldwide and includes satellites blasting 5G and WiFi from space.
Activist Post reports regularly about 5G and other sources of unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
“Our contemporaries are constantly excited by two conflicting passions; they want to be led, and they wish to remain free: as they cannot destroy either one or the other of these contrary propensities, they strive to satisfy them both at once. They devise a sole, tutelary, and all-powerful form of government, but elected by the people. They combine the principle of centralization and that of popular sovereignty; this gives them a respite: they console themselves for being in tutelage by the reflection that they have chosen their own guardians. Every man allows himself to be put in leading-strings, because he sees that it is not a person or a class of persons, but the people at large that holds the end of his chain.
By this system the people shake off their state of dependence just long enough to select their master, and then relapse into it again. A great many persons at the present day are quite contented with this sort of compromise between administrative despotism and the sovereignty of the people; and they think they have done enough for the protection of individual freedom when they have surrendered it to the power of the nation at large. This does not satisfy me: the nature of him I am to obey signifies less to me than the fact of extorted obedience.” ~ Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America
Any real state of fear will bring panic, and once panic is the prevailing attitude of society at large, the herd seeks safety at all cost. Seeking safety under these circumstances allows for tyranny by the ruling class, and when the restrictive consequences of that tyranny are in place, escape from mass servitude is almost impossible to achieve. It must be understood that decisions made under stress due to fear end with a loss of freedom, and when freedom is compromised, what is left is slavery.
We have been told that a pandemic is upon us, and that we must sacrifice for the good of all, and for the sake of the nation. If the people at large accept this premise, individual sovereignty is not only compromised, but also permanently damaged. When the masses as a group seek shelter from harm, and agree to temporarily relinquish some or all of their freedoms, oppression is the result. That is why panic is so perilous, and why hasty decisions should never be made during a real or supposed crisis.
As I write this, it is obvious that none of these suggestions have been followed, and the herd has acquiesced to most all commands from on high in order to gain what will most likely turn out to be false hope at the expense of accepted domination. At this point, it is not too late to reverse part of the damage, but any continuation of mass subservience will only end in oppressive misery.
There is no certainty that this new coronavirus called COVID-19 is any more dangerous than any other virus in the past, but the ruling class and their minions in the mainstream media and beyond, are screaming at the top of their lungs that this is the scourge of mankind, and that tens of millions of Americans will become infected, and that millions might die. This is being promulgated by government at every level, by so-called national and world health organizations, and by a complicit media that seemingly does as it is told by those holding political power. This is being done regardless of the fact that no one knows much about this so-called virus, knows little or nothing about its true origin, and knows little about its mutations. Also, politicians, claimed authorities, and alleged experts are in the dark as to how particular cultures have been more susceptible than others, and are unwilling to discuss that the probable cause of this is due to a man-made strain created in a bio-weapons lab, even though a preponderance of evidence points in that direction. All possibilities should be discussed.
Current headlines today:
This government is now taking total control over our lives, and will take full advantage of this situation to bring draconian anti-liberty measures to all that live in this country. This is an atrocity, and one that will change the face of this nation. Current risk includes the implementing of medical martial law as well as the possibility of total martial law with any major resistance from those not willing to accept being in a captured society. I outlined the measures that have been implemented by at least 40 states to affect medical martial law recently in this article. The act that has been adopted is the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA), and the included language is dictatorial in nature.
Besides the sheer tyranny of these measures being planned and implemented as I write this, the certain economic devastation to come is unimaginable. No one will be spared economic harm, and many will be completely destroyed by the government’s response to this manufactured panic. In addition, when the virus scare is over, and it will be, the economic destruction will remain, and it could take years for any recovery to take place….
Around the time the Fed stunned markets with its 5pm Sunday emergency bazooka intervention, Goldman was holding an emergency conference call in which some 1,500 clients and companies dialed-in, making the comparisons to “Lehman Sunday” especially apropos.
For those wondering what Goldman said, here is the bottom line via TME:
- 50% of Americans will contract the virus (150m people) as it’s very communicable. This is on a par with the common cold (Rhinovirus) of which there are about 200 strains and which the majority of Americans will get 2-4 per year.
- 70% of Germany will contract it (58M people). This is the next most relevant industrial economy to be effected.
- Peak-virus is expected over the next eight weeks, declining thereafter.
- The virus appears to be concentrated in a band between 30-50 degrees north latitude, meaning that like the common cold and flu, it prefers cold weather. The coming summer in the northern hemisphere should help. This is to say that the virus is likely seasonal.
- Of those impacted 80% will be early-stage, 15% mid-stage and 5% critical-stage. Early-stage symptoms are like the common cold and mid-stage symptoms are like the flu; these are stay at home for two weeks and rest. 5% will be critical and highly weighted towards the elderly.
- Mortality rate on average of up to 2%, heavily weight towards the elderly and immunocompromised; meaning up to 3m people (150m*.02). In the US about 3m/yr die mostly due to old age and disease, those two being highly correlated (as a percent very few from accidents). There will be significant overlap, so this does not mean 3m new deaths from the virus, it means elderly people dying sooner due to respiratory issues. This may however stress the healthcare system.
- There is a debate as to how to address the virus pre-vaccine. The US is tending towards quarantine. The UK is tending towards allowing it to spread so that the population can develop a natural immunity. Quarantine is likely to be ineffective and result in significant economic damage but will slow the rate of transmission giving the healthcare system more time to deal with the case load.
- China’s economy has been largely impacted which has affected raw materials and the global supply chain. It may take up to six months for it to recover.
- Global GDP growth rate will be the lowest in 30 years at around 2%.
- S&P 500 will see a negative growth rate of -15% to -20% for 2020 overall.
- There will be economic damage from the virus itself, but the real damage is driven mostly by market psychology. Viruses have been with us forever. Stock markets should fully recover in the 2nd half of the year.
- In the past week there has been a conflating of the impact of the virus with the developing oil price war between KSA and Russia. While reduced energy prices are generally good for industrial economies, the US is now a large energy exporter, so there has been a negative impact on the valuation of the domestic energy sector. This will continue for some time as the Russians are attempting to economically squeeze the American shale producers and the Saudi’s are caught in the middle and do not want to further cede market share to Russia or the US.
- Technically the market generally has been looking for a reason to reset after the longest bull market in history.
- There is NO systemic risk. No one is even talking about that. Governments are intervening in the markets to stabilize them, and the private banking sector is very well capitalized. It feels more like 9/11 than it does like 2008.
As Republican and democrat politicians hold emergency meetings to decide how to avoid a meltdown of Wall Street, the smell of hyperinflation looms in the air as much today as it did in Germany during the opening months of 1922. This week, markets were propped up by a record breaking offering of $1.5 Trillion in liquidity injections over the coming months (added to the $9 trillion already injected over the past six months), and rather than deal with the real reasons for this oncoming financial collapse, the media has brainwashed the west that everything would have been just fine, “if only coronavirus had not become a pandemic”.
But what is really being bailed out here exactly and why? Is this money actually making it to the real economy? Is it being invested to rebuild America’s farms, businesses and industry?
The reality is that the only thing being saved are the “Too Big to Fail” banks that are sitting atop a $1.5 quadrillion of derivatives bomb. Of the most bankrupt of America’s speculators are JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, whose derivatives exposure hit $48 trillion, $47 trillion and $42 trillion respectively in recent years.
It is my contention that Trump is genuine in his desire to “drain the swamp” and rebuild America’s lost industrial base. I also genuinely believe that Trump wishes to establish positive relations with Russia, China and other sovereign nation states which has drawn the ire of the international deep state. However Trump’s potentially fatal blind spot appears to be his tendency to believe the lie that Wall Street’s wellbeing is somehow indicative of America’s wellbeing.
If Trump is intelligent, (and his previous calls for Glass-Steagall’s restoration, and American System practices imply that he knows a thing or two), then rather than bailing out Wall Street by unleashing more gasoline onto the fire, it were better that he took the lessons of 1933 and established a new Pecora Commission for 2020.
What was the Pecora Commission?
Many are aware of the economic meltdown of October 24,1929 that ushered in four years of depression onto America (and much of the western world). However not many people are aware of the intense fight that was launched by patriots in both parties against the Wall Street/deep state parasite of that age which prevented both a fascist coup against the newly elected Franklin Roosevelt while also crippling Wall Street’s command of American life. In spite of whitewashing revisionist history books that contaminated the past 70 years, America’s recovery from the depression never occurred without a life or death struggle and this struggle was made possible, in large measure by the courageous work of an Italian lawyer from New York. This man’s name was Ferdinand Pecora.
A team of Australian researchers say they’ve found a cure for the novel coronavirus and hope to have patients enrolled in a nationwide trial by the end of the month. …
One of the two medications is a HIV drug, which has been superseded by “newer generation” HIV drugs, and the other is an anti-malaria drug called chloroquine which is rarely used and “kept on the shelf now” due to resistance to malaria.
He said the researchers want to study them in a “very meaningful way” against the coronavirus to “try and alleviate that anxiety of Australians”.
“There have already been patients treated with these in Australia and there’s been successful outcomes but it hasn’t been done in a controlled or a comparative way,” Prof Paterson said.
The US federal government is in the planning stage of implementing a plan to protect and control grocery distribution across the United States via public / private partnerships with top grocery chains such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, HEB (Texas), Target, Costco, etc., high-level sources now tell Natural News. The effort is being made to ensure the smooth delivery of food supplies to the public as a coronavirus lockdown is about to commence on a regional basis, and food supplies are necessary to prevent social unrest, lawlessness and looting….
Some of it looks iffy to me (Arsenicum album?) but given the obviously corrupt BS coming out of american medicine regarding everything from measles to circumcision to vitamin D, any alternative approach is worth looking into. Ayurvedic medicine has been used for many centuries, and some of it has been validated in western studies. There must be something to it. Why wait for the next toxic carcinogenic vaccine (which may be worse than the virus) if there are safe herbal immune boosters available right now?