And now, from the palatial Corbett Report studios in western Japan, it’s time for The 3rd Annual REAL Fake News Awards. Which media organization will take home the most Dinos for their dishonest reporting? Who will bear the shame of the biggest fake news story of the year? Find out in this year’s exciting gala broadcast!!
For those with limited bandwidth, CLICK HERE to download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.
For those interested in audio quality, CLICK HERE for the highest-quality version of this episode (WARNING: very large download).
THE AWARD FOR FAKEST NARRATIVE ABOUT A CONTEXTLESS INTERNET VIDEO GOES TO:
- CNN, The Washington Post and NBC Universal for their misreporting on the Covington High School students.
- Dishonorable mention goes to The National Review for “The Covington Students Might as Well Have Just Spit on the Cross.”
- h/t to kit8642 who provides more details about the suspicious sourcing of this viral video clip in the nominations for these awards on corbettreport.com
THE AWARD FOR FAKEST FALSE FLAG COVER-UP OF THE YEAR GOES TO:
- CBS News for “Chemical weapons watchdog OPCW defends Syria report as whistleblower claims bias“
- More information on this story
THE AWARD FOR FAKEST CLIMATE CRUSADE OF THE YEAR GOES TO:
- Time Magazine for “2019 Person of the Year – Greta Thunberg“
- Please read “The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg” for more info on this story
- Relevant article and video from In-This-Together.com
THE AWARD FOR FAKEST VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE YEAR GOES TO:
- ABC News for their “dramatic coverage” of “Turkey’s” military bombing “Kurd civilians” in a “Syrian border town”:
- Dishonorable mentions go to Emannuelle Macron, Leo Dicaprio, Madonna and other Twitterati who posted there own fake news about the Amazon fire (h/t manbearpig)
THE AWARD FOR FAKEST ECONOMIC STATISTICS OF THE YEAR GOES TO:
- The Japanese government, for their admission that 40% of the 56 key government economic releases are in fact fake, fudged or completely made up!
AND THE AWARD FOR FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE YEAR GOES TO:
- ABC News for “It was unbelievable what we had. We had Clinton, we had everything.“
- Follow up: Scoop: ABC News/Epstein
- Real Story: Epstein stories at corbettreport
- Whitney Webb articles at MintPressNews
- Derrick Broze on Epstein
- Dishonourable mention goes to The Atlantic for “How the Epstein Case Explains the Rise of Conspiracy Theorists“
One of the strangest issues to ever preoccupy the minds of the American people:
Every Democratic presidential candidate polling above 1% supports a bill that would force schools to include male athletes who identify as transgender girls on female sports teams.
The Equality Act, which passed the House in May with unanimous Democratic support, amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “sexual orientation and gender identity” protected characteristics under federal anti-discrimination law.
The bill would force public schools to expand female athletic teams to include biological males who identify as transgender girls, as both critics and supporters of the bill have acknowledged. The bill comes as male athletes have racked up victories in female sports…
Former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner, said passing the Equality Act would be his top legislative priority if elected.
Biden said the bill “is long overdue, and will ensure LGBTQ Americans are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve…”