The central banks have recently become obsessed with two things. As Zero Hedge points out, one of these objectives is climate change. The other is blockchain technology and the digitization of currency.
But why would the global central banks suddenly be obsessed with climate change and blockchain? Shouldn’t they, instead, be concerned with debt and insolvency? In this report, we take a peak behind the curtain, as we examine the connections between the United Nations, the central banks and their collaboration to usher in a new sustainable [sustainable for who? Only the system itself.
-rw] global financial system.
Instead of debating the science behind Climate Change, let’s follow the money and see who stands to gain. Rich and powerful billionaires like the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Bill Gates and George Soros among many others, have all thrown their weight and money behind this global agenda which, if successful, will forever change the world as we know it.
- NGFS current composition (members and observers)
- Network Greening Financial System
- Central Banks and Supervisors Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS)
- Secretary-General appoints Mark Joseph Carney of Canada as his Special Envoy on Climate Action and Finance
- Secretary-General Says United Nations Must Embrace Blockchain
- Mark Carney Former Chair of FSB Governor, Bank of England
- Fifty Shades of Green
- When Central Banks Go Green
- G7 Working Group on Stablecoins
- The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
- THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ROTHSCHILDS
- New Report Exposes Rockefeller Dynasty’s Role in “Climate” Scam
- TCFD Supporters
- About the Task Force
- Members of Standing Committee on Assessment of Vulnerabilities
- Corporations told to draw up climate rules or have them imposed
- Central Bank Digital Currencies: 4 Questions and Answers
- Stablecoins, Central Bank Digital Currencies, and Cross-Border Payments: A New Look at the International Monetary System
- Congress Considers Federal Crypto Regulators In New Cryptocurrency Act Of 2020
- Building Intelligent Supply Chains with AI, Analytics and Blockchain
- The Eugenics Record Office at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (1910-1939)
- A Rothschild Plan for World Government
- EDMOND DE ROTHSCHILD (SUISSE) S.A
- What is the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change?
- Agenda 21: The U.N.’s Earth Summit Has Its Head In The Clouds
- ICLEI (International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives) – Local Governments for Sustainability – South Asia
- The Rockefeller Way: The Family’s Covert ‘Climate Change’ Plan
- ROCKEFELLER BROTHERS FUND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- CONTRIBUTION OF EDMOND DE ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT TO TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE
- ‘Julian Huxley and the Continuity of Eugenics in Twentieth-century Britain’
- Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat the Climate Crisis, Scientists Say
- Signatories for the article “World Scientists’ Warning of a Climate Emergency” who signed after October 14, 2019
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- United Nations Conference on Environment & Development Rio de Janerio, Brazil, AGENDA 21
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Bureau of Social Hygiene
- The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics
(Natural News) Jonathan Eastwood, who now goes by the transgender name “June,” has been dominating cross-country and track and field competitions at the University of Montana (UoM) for several years now, thanks to the school’s acceptance and celebration of biological males pretending to be “females” who decide to compete against biological females in sports.
For the past several years, Eastwood has won victory after victory on the women’s athletic field, stealing these titles from real girls, many of whom rely on fair competition for scholarships and future athletic careers. But UoM couldn’t care less about the plight of these women as it recently lauded Eastwood for its “bravery” by awarding it “Women’s Cross-Country Athlete of the Week.”
Talk about a slap in the face to Eastwood’s real female competitors, who are being forced to accept the fact that they will likely never again win first place in a race thanks to Eastwood’s unfair participation. It’s a problem that’s spreading all across the country as the transgender mafia demands unrestricted access to any and all female sports teams, no questions asked….
As with virtually every other social engineering atrocity, the real mafia is invisible. It’s the well heeled malthusian eugenicists who are wrecking people’s lives with transgendering endocrine disruptors and DNA-corrupting vaccines.
“Parents who wish to eliminate AFCs from their children’s diets face a challenge, as the current research found that about 4 in 10 packaged items in grocery store products marketed to children contain at least one AFC. Moreover, in some food categories almost all of the products contain AFCs, making it difficult for families to purchase those products without AFCs. Clinicians can educate parents about reading ingredient lists and avoiding certain products or categories, at least until companies implement policies to limit marketing of products containing AFCs. More effective, however, would be for the government to eliminate AFCs from all foods or, at the very least, require a warning notice on packages.”
That’s the conclusion of a study that was published in the journal Clinical Pediatrics that examined artificial food colors in food. The study found these chemicals, which are dangerous to human health for short and long term health, in 96.3 percent of candies, 94 percent of fruit-flavoured snacks and 89.7 percent of drink mixes and powders. 43.2 percent of children’s and adult foods combined actually contain artificial colors, and fresh produce was the only food category not made with artificial colors, which means that some meat, dairy and baked products also contain fake color.
Shockingly, this may be the only study to document the percentage of child-oriented products with AFCs.
As CancerNews points out,
The most egregious class of additives is certainly artificial colors, for which a strong body of evidence exists linking them to direct harm to children’s nervous systems. Evidence that artificial colors can produce hyperactive behavior in children has already led European countries to require warning labels on foods containing these ingredients. In fact, the same companies that use artificial colors in children’s products in the U.S. typically use naturally based colors for the same products in Europe.
On food labels, watch out for anything labeled a “dye” — a synthetic, petroleum-based coloring chemical, or a “lake” — the same color, but reformulated to be water-insoluble for use in dry or fatty foods. According to Center for Science in the Public Interest, the best policy is to avoid all foods made with artificial colors, not just because of the potential for health risks, but because artificially colored foods are typically low in nutritional value.
In fact, AFCs were originally manufactured from coal tar, which comes from coal. Early critics of artificial food colorings were quick to point this out. Today, most synthetic food dyes are derived from petroleum, or crude oil. Some critics will argue that eating oil is no better than eating coal. (source)
- Red 40: This is the most widely used artificial color, found in soft drinks, candy, gelatin desserts, pastries and even sausages. Although red 40 is one of the most thoroughly tested dyes, the major studies that the FDA used to pronounce it safe are considered to be flawed — even by the FDA! Red 40 is known to cause allergic reaction in some people.
- Blue 1: The second-most common dye, found in beverages, candy and baked goods. Studies have suggested that blue 1 may increase cancer risk and cause damage to neurons. It is also a known allergen.
- Yellow 5: The third-most common dye, used in candy, baked goods and gelatin desserts. It has been shown to cause allergic reactions in some people, particularly those sensitive to aspirin, and is regularly contaminated with the carcinogens benzidine, 4-aminobiphenyl and their biological precursors.
- Yellow 6: The last of the common dyes, found in beverages, candy and baked goods. Even industry-funded studies have linked it to kidney and adrenal gland tumors. It is also known to be contaminated with the same carcinogens (and precursors) as yellow 5.
The study concludes that,
Parents who wish to eliminate AFCs from their children’s diets face a challenge, as the current research found that about 4 in 10 packaged items in grocery store products marketed to children contain at least one AFC. Moreover, in some food categories almost all of the products contain AFCs, making it difficult for families to purchase those products without AFCs. Clinicians can educate parents about reading ingredient lists and avoiding certain products or categories, at least until companies implement policies to limit marketing of products containing AFCs. More effective, however, would be for the government to eliminate AFCs from all foods or, at the very least, require a warning notice on packages.
In today’s day in age, it’s important for consumer, especially for parents, to actually read the labelling on foods and do their research into different food companies. It’s easy to simply grab something off of the shelf, but if you’re looking to be more health conscious, it’s a good practice to start reading food labels.
We all have been – and are being – exposed to mind control techniques, especially via the television, music, movies, phones and computers.
Find your true Self and you will recognize what is not you when they try to influence your thoughts, feelings and actions.
Who and what you are is pure and perfect joy, love, peace… anything less is not you and you don’t have to buy into it.