I haven’t researched this, all I know is that it’s consistent with what I’ve seen. Common core originated out of a secretive, top-down, largely invisible operation, seemingly for the purpose of imposing dependency, control and an inability to think. http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2015/03/common-cores-recipe-for-imposed-ignorance/ http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2017/12/american-schools-discover-recess/ I note that the “muslim brotherhood” has its roots in british intelligence. This is a bankster operation. http://www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2014/04/child-abuse-as-a-tool-of-social-control/ http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2018/07/cultural-engineering-in-sweden/ http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2017/04/the-muslim-weapon/
“Where did Common Core come from?” is a question I often hear from parents as I travel the country speaking about the Islamic infiltration of America.
Because in 2014-15 America, public school students via Common Core are:
• Participating in public school-sponsored trips to mosques via taxpayer expense, girls must wear head scarves (Colorado parents complain)
• Debating whether or not the Holocaust was “merely a political scheme created to influence public emotion and gain,” (an eighth-grade assignment defended by the Rialto Unified School District, Los Angeles)
• Pledging allegiance in Arabic (New York)
• Observing two “Muslim holy days,” (New York City)
• Being taught Islamic vocabulary lessons (North Carolina)
• Being taught Islamic culture (Tennessee)
• Being taught world history from Islamic perspective (Florida) that includes learning about the five pillars of Islam (Maryland father, a Marine Corps veteran, complains and is banned from school grounds)
Parents in every state are outraged, protesting and asking, “Why is Islam being taught in public schools?” and “How did this happen?” “Where is the ACLU?” “Where are the people ‘protesting against’ religion being taught in public schools?”
Common Core origins
The short answer is that President Obama’s push for “hope and change” translates into completely transforming America — for the worse. Common Core is but one of many parts of an intricate plan to infiltrate every area of American society with Islam. Which is why, Common Core’s origin and funding came from Qatar, Libya and Saudi Arabia.
Globally, Common Core originated from the “One World Education” concept, a global goal orchestrated by the Connect All Schools program. Its origin is funded by the Qatar Foundation International (QFI). The director of QFI’s Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics is Tariq Ramadan, grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder, Hassan al-Banna.