We are told that on December 14, 2012, a lone gunman, Adam Lanza, went to Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) in Newtown, Connecticut, where in the space of 11 minutes, shot and killed 20 first-graders and 6 adults.
We are also told that after the massacre, SHES relocated to an empty school in neighboring Monroe, CT — Chalk Hill Middle School at 375 Fan Hill Rd. — until a new swanky SHES was rebuilt with the $50 million from the state of Connecticut as a result of the shooting massacre.
It turns out that SHES had moved to Chalk Hill months before the alleged massacre, which leads to this question:
Since SHES had moved to Monroe, who, then, were the students and teachers whom Lanza shot to death at SHES on December 14, 2012?
The evidence of SHES’s move to Chalk Hill comes from Wolfgang W. Halbig, a humble straight-talking 71-year-old man with an impressive professional record as a law enforcement officer (U.S. Customs inspector and Florida state trooper), an educator (public school coach, teacher, assistant principal and principal), and a nationally-recognized school safety consultant who was an expert witness in the Columbine and other school shootings….
On Feb. 13, 2014, Halbig became a public face of Sandy Hook skeptics when, in a radio interview with Dave Gahary of American Free Press, he called the school shooting a “contrived event,” i.e., fake.
For publicly questioning the authenticity of the official Sandy Hook narrative, Halbig is targeted with harassment, physical threats, and civil lawsuits.
Last year, Halbig was sued by Leonard Pozner, the father of Sandy Hook victim, 6-year-old Noah Pozner. Curiously, at the very point in the lawsuit when Leonard was supposed to present a video deposition, he dropped the lawsuit….
A major contention of Sandy Hook skeptics is that Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) had been closed for some time before the alleged massacre on December 14, 2012. The skeptics point to the following evidence (see “Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre”):
- Years before the “massacre,” the school was reported to be in disrepair and contaminated with environmental toxins, including the deadly asbestos.
- Absence of legally-required designated handicapped parking spaces and signage in the many aerial photographic and video images of the school’s parking lot taken by news media on the day of the “massacre”.
- Testimony from the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine of the school’s lack of Internet activity from the beginning of 2008 through all of 2012.
- Refusal on the part of the State of Connecticut Freedom of Information Commission to provide Halbig with documents he’d requested, invoking the Freedom of Information Act: SHES maintenance orders and emails from SHES principal Dawn Hochsprung to food services provider in the months immediately preceding the “massacre” — remember this!
- Photographic evidence of an abandoned school from the State of Connecticut’s Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection — of a dangerous, exposed metal rod on an exterior staircase; and classrooms and hallways jammed with furniture and office supplies in clear violation of the fire safety code. Below is one example:
All of which would explain why aerial footage and police dash-cam videos curiously show no hundreds of students being evacuated from SHES on the day of the “massacre”.
Now, Halbig has received stunning evidence of SHES’s closure and the removal of its teachers and students to Chalk Hill School in Monroe, CT, months before the “massacre”. The evidence consists of:
- An email exchange between SHES’s principal and school custodian on moving the school.
- An invoice from Dean Foods of a food delivery to SHES at Chalk Hill Middle School in Monroe, CT.
- A spreadsheet listing invoices of Dean Foods deliveries to SHES in Monroe.
- An email from an employee of Dean Foods confirming that the food deliveries were sent to SHES in Monroe.
- A USAC form indicating that services were provided Chalk Hill Middle School although that school hasn’t been used by the Monroe school district since June 2011….
Please keep Mr. Halbig in your prayers.
- The book banned by Amazon.com: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook
- Sandy Hook’s dead school principal interviewed about massacre one day before the massacre
- Sandy Hook: Adam Lanza’s strange Dec. 13 date-of-death just won’t go away
- Hillary Clinton uses Sandy Hook false flag to push for gun control
- FOIA emails reveal Obama White House exploited Sandy Hook for gun control
Update (June 30, 2018):
In a bcc email that I received from Wolfang Halbig this morning, he claims that his sources in Dean Foods are prepared to testify on his behalf should the lawsuit against him goes to trial:
“workers for Sysco Foods and Garilicki Milk now owned by Dean Foods have provided me with certified copies of documents from their corporations . . . . They allowed me to record their sharing of information so if we go to a jury trial they have agreed to testify on my behalf.”
Update (July 7, 2018):
In another bcc email, Mr. Halbig claims that “I have copies of all food orders from 09-01-2012 through 12-13-2012 with delivery instructions that are crystal clear for anyone to understand.”
Update (July 19, 2018):
I have stated in previous posts that Sandy Hook Elementary School had long been closed before the “massacre” because it contaminated with asbestos and other environmental toxins. Alas, the local newspaper Newtown Bee memory-holed its articles on the contamination. But this Newtown Bee article published a year after the “massacre” confirms the school was contaminated with “widespread haz-mat presence”. For the school to remain open would be to place its staff and students’ health and lives in danger, which would render the school vulnerable to lawsuits.