FBI Releases Docs Claiming RT Founder Beat Himself to Death

Was this before or after he shot himself twice in the back of the head?  (just kidding, I think!)   Or was that Gary Webb?

Washington D.C. — In November 2015, the Free Thought Project reported that Mikhail Lesin, the former head of media affairs for the Russian government, and the founder of Russia Today (RT), was found dead in the hotel room that he was staying at in Washington DC.

Originally, authorities announced that Lesin died from a heart attack. However, the results of his autopsy released months later indicated a far more sinister cause of death and the heavily redacted FBI documents that were just released add to that story.

The documents, detailing the FBI investigation into Lesin’s death were just released Saturday morning in spite of the investigation ending in October of 2016.

In spite of the original cause of death noted as a heart attack, a few months later, the District of Colombia’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) and Metropolitan Police Department said that “blunt force injuries of the neck, torso, upper extremities and lower extremities” contributed to Lesin’s death. “The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) has released the cause and manner of death for Mikhail Lesin… Cause of Death: blunt force injuries of the head,” the statement said.

Now, FBI investigators have released the results of their investigation claiming that the blunt force trauma all over his body was self-inflicted.

“Mr. Lesin died as a result of blunt for injuries to his head, with contributing causes being blunt force injuries of the neck, torso, upper extremities, and lower extremities, which were induced by falls, with acute ethanol intoxication,” the report states.

In other words, the FBI is claiming that Lesin got so drunk that he repeatedly and violently fell on things until he killed himself.

To show just how much information the FBI is willing to release on these findings, here is the version of the amended autopsy report they released in the report.

Essentially, all other information in regards to the findings of Lesin’s death has been scrubbed from the documents as the remaining pages are almost entirely redacted.

Not only did the US remain tight-lipped on the investigation but they also refused to allow Russian authorities to cooperate.

As RT reports, back in 2016, months before the closing of the case, Moscow said it was expecting Washington to explain why Russia had not received any details from the probe into Lesin’s death, despite repeated requests….

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-releases-lesin-investigation-docs/

Did CDC Know of Impending Nuclear Attack on Hawaii?

Some time between 18:10:23 and 23:32:05 GMT january 12, the CDC web site took down their announcement of a scheduled talk/webinar on the 16th titled “Public Health Response to a Nuclear Detonation” and replaced it with a talk on “Public Health Response to Severe Influenza”:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2018/January2018.htm

https://web.archive.org/web/20180111223402/https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2018/January2018.htm

https://web.archive.org/web/20180112233205/https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2018/January2018.htm

This happened about 24 hours before the “false alert” happened in hawaii january 13 18:07 GMT.

See below for context of why this might have been a real attack.

Speculation: if it was actually a false flag nuke attack to frame NK and someone at the CDC knew about it beforehand, the original nuke preparedness page would have  been an act to protect and enhance the CDC’s bureaucratic domain by being relevant to current events.  But why remove the page 24 hours before the twarted attack?   Did “they” know the operation had been compromised before the attack, and if so, why did the attack go forward?

Any such deep cover submarine would be observing radio silence protocols, certainly with respect to transmissions.  But what about radio reception?  Is it conceivable that the sub didn’t receive orders to cancel the operation during the 24 hour window between compromise and execution?   According to wikipedia, radio transmitters capable of being received by submarines at operating depth need to be huge ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_with_submarines ) and are thus unlikely to be accessible by a deep cover non-state entity on short notice especially wrt sending coded messages which haven’t been cleared by the owners of the transmitter.

My guess is that such a submarine would be far underwater many hundreds of miles before it reached its launch position.   Dolphin II class submarines have a top speed of about 30 mi/hour ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin-class_submarine ).  Assuming the sub was at operating depth 1000 miles before launch point, it would have been deaf to the outside world at least 30 hours before the event.

“Q” posted his false flag warning about 20 hours after the event.  Newsbud issued its warning of Gulen network false activity against china at around the same time.  (see links at http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2018/01/hawaii-missile-psyop-wtf/ ) Presumably neither Q’s nor Newsbud’s sources would be near the top of the food chain and both alerts may have originated from the same group.   On the other hand, it should be clear that whoever controls the CDC is high up in the banksters’ chain of command, given their obvious intention to harm american children with their bogus vaccine propaganda in the face of clear and compelling research demonstrating such harm.  http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2017/03/the-vaccine-discovery-that-destroyed-judy-mikovitzs-career/

Just a few data points.

Addendum:

Person who sent false Hawaii missile alert not cooperating in FCC probe, official says

The person who transmitted a false missile alarm that terrorized the state of Hawaii this month is not currently cooperating with the Federal Communications Commission investigation, an FCC official said Thursday.

“We hope that person will reconsider,” Lisa Fowlkes, chief of the FCC’s Public Safety & Homeland Security Bureau, told the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee in Washington….

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/person-who-sent-false-hawaii-missile-alert-not-cooperating-fcc-n841166

US National Defense Strategy’s New Cold War

On January 20th, CBS News’ top story was headlined “Terrorism no longer the military’s top priority, Mattis says” and read: “Maintaining a military advantage over China and Russia is now Defense Secretary Mattis’ top priority.”

The Trump Administration had issued a crucial document on how it will implement America’s national defense two days earlier. This document, the National Defense Strategy 2018 (NDS18), continues the hostility toward Russia that has characterized U.S. foreign policy since Barack Obama’s second term, but added to the U.S.’s global belligerence by tacking on some hostility toward China for good measure.

The NDS follows up on the National Security Strategy 2018 (NSS18) issued by Trump in December 2017, but, in keeping with his prior commitment to leaving to the generals the implementation of his national security policy, the Pentagon has now issued the NDS, which is signed only by Trump’s Secretary of Defense James “Mad Dog” Mattis. It offers considerably more information on what the practical meaning of the earlier NSS may be.

Ultimately, the meaning appears to be that the U.S. is ratcheting up tensions with nuclear-armed powers and that “radical Islamic terrorism” is replaced by Russia and China as the U.S.’s top security concern. Despite the fact that on the campaign trail, Trump’s talk had focused on “radical Islamic terrorists,” castigating Democrats for not using this term, this appears now to be little more than bumper-sticker posturing to win votes.

In a continuation of Obama’s National Security Strategy 2015, which had accused Russia 18 times of “aggression,” Trump’s NDS18 effectively declares economic war against Russia (as if economic policy was within General Mattis’s portfolio). But the NDS18 goes even further to now include China as also being America’s enemy….

https://www.blacklistednews.com/National_Defense_Strategy%E2%80%99s_New_Cold_War/63280/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Nuclear Insanity of the Trump Administration

President Donald Trump and his generals are ready to use tactical nuclear weapons against North Korea and its hereditary leader, Kim Jung-un.

In early January, the Pentagon sent three B-2 Spirit strategic stealth bombers along with approximately 200 Airmen attached to the 509th Bomb Wing to the Andersen Air Force Base located on Guam in Micronesia in the western Pacific Ocean, according to Business Insider.

The nuclear capable B-2s join an unspecified number of B-1B Lancers deployed to Guam to support the US Pacific Command’s (USPACOM) Continuous Bomber Presence mission. B-52 bombers are also stationed at the airbase.

The B-2 and B-52 comprise the air wing of the US nuclear triad. Both aircraft carry nuclear air-launched cruise missiles and also the B-61 gravity tactical nuclear bomb. It is currently the primary thermonuclear weapon in the “Enduring Stockpile” arsenal established after the Cold War. As of 2004, the arsenal included 5,886 strategic warheads and 1,120 tactical weapons. Of this number, 1,600 are B-61 and B-83 gravity bombs. The arsenal also includes 320 nuclear warheads for Tomahawk missiles.

The B-61 underwent modification and tests in October 2015. “The bomb has two key difference” from an earlier version, notes Russian military analyst Viktor Murakhovsky. “It has the so-called scalable nuclear yield which allows for controlling the yield to a certain extent. In addition, its aerodynamic configuration and control surface makes the bomb extremely high-precision. The previous versions were developed several decades ago. Since nuclear warheads have limited operational time they need to be replaced from time to time. With the new bomb, the US has incorporated high-precision developments with the scalable nuclear yield technology.”

Known as a nuclear bunker buster, the B-61 is designed to penetrate underground facilities, making it an ideal candidate for use against North Korea. It is estimated North Korea has hundreds of underground bunkers. In 2009, it was reported the regime planned to build over a thousand of these bunkers, many serving as decoys….

In December, Trump unveiled a new security strategy that includes the use of nuclear weapons. His National Security Strategy (NSS) document is critical of previous administrations downgrading the role of nuclear weapons in the US security strategy…..

https://www.newsbud.com/2018/01/26/newsbud-exclusive-the-nuclear-insanity-of-the-trump-administration-2/