Article by Sayer Ji
Recent research indicates that our increasingly Wi-Fi saturated environment could be greatly amplifying the dangers of mercury exposure from dental amalgams.
A new study published in the Journal of Neuroimmunology, entitled, “Effect of radiofrequency radiation from Wi-Fi devices on mercury release from amalgam restorations”, reveals that our now ubiquitous exposure to Wi-Fi radiation may be amplifying the toxicity of dental amalgams and other forms of mercury exposure in the human body…
Brazilian researchers looked specifically at the potential for Wi-Fi signals to increase the release of mercury from dental amalgams, which are composed of approximately 50% elemental mercury…
In the discussion section of their paper, they point to previous research that has also found exposure to both MRI, and microwave radiation from cell phones, also produce increased release of mercury from dental amalgam.
We’ve discussed the dangers of laptops and mobile phone radiation in previous articles, available below:
- Neurosurgeon Reveals Radiation from Wi-Fi, Smart Meters and Cell Phones Cause the Blood-Brain Barrier to Leak
- Brain Wave Warping Effect of Mobile Phones, Study
- 10 Shocking Facts About the Health Dangers of Wi-Fi
- EMF Radiation: a New Cause of Breast Cancer?
- Why Laptops Should Be Renamed To Protect Consumers
- WiFi in Schools Shown to Cause Health Problems. Is Your Child at Risk?
Read more and find live links to above articles and reference materials at https://wakeup-world.com/2017/03/04/wi-fi-devices-increase-mercury-release-from-dental-amalgams/