Published on Jan 14, 2017
In this video we view documentations and Patents for Chemtrail/Cloud Seeding/Geoengineering/Stratospheric Aerosol Injection and the chemicals being used.
Known Chemicals in Cloud Seeding:
Aluminum Oxide, Thorium Oxide, Silver Iodide, liquid propane, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia Nitrate, Urea, Welsback materials, Refractory materials, Industrial Particles, dry ice, salts.
United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Inventors: Chang; David B. (Tustin, CA), Shih; I-Fu (Los Alamitos, CA)
Assignee: Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)
Family ID: 24042064
Appl. No.: 07/513,145
Filed: April 23, 1990
United States Patent 5,003,186
Chang , et al. March 26, 1991
Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
North American Weather Consultants Inc.:
Weather Modification Incorporated:
chemtrail/cloud seeding/geoengineering Patents:
1. Dennis, A.S. , 1980: Weather Modification by Cloud Seeding. Academic Press, New York.
2. Hess, W.N. , 1974: Weather and Climate Modification. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
3. Weather Modification Association, 1992: Weather Modification Capability Statement. Journal of Weather Modification, Vol. 24, No. 1.
4. Weather Modification Association, 1997: Some Facts About Seeding Clouds. Fresno, California.
5. American Society of Civil Engineers, 1995: Guidelines for Cloud Seeding to Augment Precipitation. ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 81..
6. Griffith, D.A. and M.E. Solak, 1999: A Cloud Seeding Program to Enhance Hydroelectric Power Production from the El Cajon Drainage, Honduras. Seventh Conference on Weather Modification, Chiang Mai, Thailand, February 17-22, 1999.
7. Stauffer, N.E. and K. Williams, 2000: Utah Cloud Seeding Program, Increased Runoff/Cost Analysis. Technical Report, Utah Department of Natural Resources, Division of Water Resources.
8. Weather Modification Advisory Board, 1978: The Management of Weather Resources. Report to the Secretary of Commerce, 2 volumes.
9. Klien, D.A. , 1978: Environmental Impacts of Artificial Ice Nucleating Agents. Dowden, Hutchinson & Ross, Inc. , Stronsburg, Pennsylvania.
10. Brown, K.J., R.D. Elliot and M.W. Edelstein, 1978: Transactions of Total-Area Effects of Weather Modification. Report to the National Science Foundation on a workshop held August 8-12, 1977, Fort Collins, Colorado.
11. Brown, K. J., R.D. Elliott and J.R. Thompson, 1974: The Seeding of Convection Bands. AMS Fourth Conference on Weather Modification, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, November 18-21, 1974.
12. Long, A. B., 2001: Review of Persistence Effects of Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding. Journal of Weather Modification, Vol. 33, No. 1.
13. Solak, M. E., D. P. Yorty, and D. A. Griffith, 2003: Estimations of Downwind Cloud Seeding Effects in Utah. Journal of Weather Modification, Vol. 35, No. 1.
If we only had semi trailers full of fancy clocks and pens and other trinkets to hand out to doctors we might be on a more level playing field. As it is:
This issue is where the blatant propaganda machine aimed at american heads really becomes apparent to those who are capable of doing a little medical research.