… At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens.
And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…
1.Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2.Those that advocate for states’ rights
3.Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4.“The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
6.Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7.Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable” …
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
The government’s exploitation of 9/11 to push a radical police state agenda instead of arresting the actual culprits is one more bit of evidence for high level involvement. And since the vast majority if not all “terrorist attacks” have been false flags and/or shepherded by the FBI, (such as the 2 links at the bottom, extracted from the reference section on this site) it seems the most obvious predictor of terrorist activity is the desire to trash the constitution and bill of rights to institute a police state in the name of security. The terrorists are brazenly proclaiming their treason.