Talk about internalized oppression. Apparently it’s psychologically impossible for him to question the government’s stated and/or staged rationales for its policies. The question of objective verifiable reality never even enters the discussion. “Obviously” such an organized widespread conspiracy could never remain secret. Except we’ve lived with the federal reserve conspiracy for decades and it’s easily exposed with a little logic and basic economics, no insider whistleblowers needed. Yet generations of professional economists have never bothered to point out that money is created by banks. Amazing. But just stay with the herd and you’ll be safe. Judith Miller (or Joseph Goebbels) would be proud.
Should peace journalists cover Sandy Hook conspiracies?
One of several holistic doctors who died during that short period last summer:
Weeks before his untimely death in July 2015, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D., met with Camilla Rees, founder of ElectroMagneticHealth, to discuss his concerns about the proliferation of wireless technologies found in our everyday life and their link to serious health concerns, including cancer.
“The human body was not designed to deal with the explosion of the EMF activity in the environment,” said Dr. Gonzalez. In fact, the increased use of cell phones and other consumer electronics has been linked to the following dangerous health conditions:
- Malignant and benign brain tumors, considered the number one fear of EMF pollution
- Increased permeability of the blood-brain barrier
- Adverse effects on neurotransmitters in the brain, resulting in mood swings, memory loss, learning and stress
- Rupturing of brain cells, leading to calcium ion leakage, resulting in slowed brain reaction times
- Disruptions in brain glucose metabolism, linked to Alzheimer’s disease among other problems
- Disruption of melatonin production, a strong antioxidant
- Thyroid dysfunction
Read more at EMF pollution poses serious health risk, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez says