Did you know?
- Radio frequency radiation levels from iPads are about 1 V/m, with spikes around 6 V/m.
- The BioInitiative Report 2012 recommends a precautionary level of approximately 0.03 V/m – 0.05 V/m.
- Some laptops emit up to 150mG! (That’s magnetic fields.)
- Prolonged exposure to levels of 2 mG and above have been associated with cancer and immune system effects.
- EMFs not only come from your computer screen, the electronics inside your computer generate a powerful EMF.
Most people are unaware of these facts. But everybody should know them.
This information is taken from an info-graphic (information presented in a graphic form) on EMFs that was sent to me recently by the people at Harapad.