What is really going on behind the mainstream media curtin? Take a peek…
Once again the corporate mainstream media has latched onto a story that for all intents and purposes doesn’t serve to inform, educate, or assist people in growing their base of knowledge about the world in general. In fact, it has quite the opposite effect.
The feeding-frenzy-like media atmosphere surrounding the hospitalization of Lamar Odom, and the Kardashian circus that followed, is just the latest example of the hyper-focus American media bestows upon athletes and celebrities – to the detriment of actual news stories.
The intense coverage of Odom’s hospitalization has virtually taken over the airwaves, drowning out stories that are much more deserving of national news coverage. Below are five of the most important stories that the corporate media missed during their frenzied coverage of Odom and the Kardashians:
1. U.K. Govt Conveniently Deleted Entire Database of Evidence Documenting Pedophile Rings
2. Newly Released Emails Expose George Bush and Tony Blair Plotting Iraq War a YEAR Before the Invasion
3. Russia Destroys most ISIS Heavy Weaponry, U.S. Promptly Airdrops 50-Tons of Weapons into Syria
4. DOJ Creates “Domestic Terrorism Council” to Target “Anti-Government Views”
5. Leaked ‘Drone Papers’ Reveal 90% of People Killed in U.S. Drone Strikes are Innocent Civilians
Read more about each news item at the 5 Vital Stories the Media Failed to Report While Obsessing Over Lamar Odom & the Kardashians | The Free Thought Project