In olden days, kings were poisoned in one bog dose from a ring with a secret compartment or in small doses, over time. Today, it’s we common folk who are being poisoned, primarily in small doses, over time. This post is about the poisons known to be put into vaccines.
On the CDC list are a substances known to create adverse conditions…
- Mercury. “Mad Hatter”. Mental confusion, emotional disturbances, and muscular weakness, tremor, loss of hearing, disruption of the entire central nervous system, severe neurological damage and kidney damage.
- Aluminum. Implicated in Alzheimer’s. Confusion, muscle weakness, bone pain, deformities, fractures, seizures, speech problems, slow growth in children.
- Formaldehyde. corrosion of the gastrointestinal tract , eye, nose, and throat irritation, probable human carcinogen.
- Allergies, sensitivities and adverse reactions to MSG (headache, hives, runny nose or congestion, chest pain, flushing, numbness or burning, especially in and around the mouth, facial pressure or swelling, sweating, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, swelling in the throat, extreme allergic reaction), eggs (hives, cramps, nausea, vomiting, asthma, coughing, sneezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, constriction of airways, swollen throat, abdominal pain and cramping, rapid pulse, shock, dizziness, lightheadedness, loss of consciousness) and antibiotics (rash, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, liver toxicity, headache, dizziness, flushing, itching, blood vein inflammation, photosensitivity, lethargy, insomnia, colitis, jaundice).
Why would anyone even dream of injecting these things into a human bloodstream? Why would anyone defend the practice after they learn the facts about them?
The bloodstream is designed to be a pristine environment. When the skin is cut in an accident, blood flows out to prevent dirt from getting into the wound. Bleeding is designed to clean and seal it. Invading a pristine closed system to ostensibly prevent disease, is at best, wishful, hopeful thinking and at worst, deliberate misfeasance – because there are many ways to prevent and heal illness and protect oneself from contagious diseases other than by injection.
To inject known deleterious substances into the bloodstream is a form of intentional destruction of health. Do you like your murder fast or slow? Sudden death occurs when someone sensitive to or allergic receives one or more of these substances at once. Some children have died in doctors’ offices immediately after parents have complied with the “recommended” vaccine schedule. Slow, gradual debilitating diseases and death occur when recipients are exposed over and over again to substances that destroy brain neurons; the toxic burden accumulates until the recipient is chronically ill – or gone.
Additives used in the production of vaccines may include
- suspending fluid (e.g. sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein);
- preservatives and stabilizers to help the vaccine remain unchanged (e.g. albumin, phenols, and glycine); and
- adjuvants or enhancers to help the vaccine to be more effective.
Common substances found in vaccines include:
- Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
- Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
- Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
- Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
- Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
Vaccine ingredients sorted by vaccine [3 pages]
U.S. Vaccine excipients (inactive substance used as a carrier for the active ingredients of a medication) and media summary, part 2 from the “Pink Book”