While the distraction that is the stock market continues to enthrall most Americans, the big shots in the global monetary which for now are taking place behind the scenes, are getting ever louder. Several recent cases in point:
- US Attacks “Closest Ally” UK For “Constant Accommodation” With China
- De-Dollarization Accelerates As More Of Washington’s “Allies” Defect To China-Led Bank
- US “Isolated” As Key Ally Japan Considers Joining China-Led Bank
- US Upset At West’s Lack Of War Preparedness
- Treasury Secretary Lew Admits US “International Credibility & Influence Is Being Threatened”
One person who is paying attention to the failure of the US to grasp that the unipolar world of the 1980s is long gone, is Russia’s Vladimir Putin, who earlier today proposed creating a “Eurasian” currency union which would have Belarus and Kazakhstan as its first members, which already are Russia’s partners in a political and economic union made up of former Soviet republics. …
It’s the future of humanity vs gangsters who have bluffed, gambled, blackmailed and murdered their way into institutionalizing the biggest scam in human history, the scam of privately issued debt based currency. If you want to understand why we’re sliding into WWIII, you need look no further than the secret power of the central banking cartel, the puppetmasters behind it all.