In this episode of ReWild Yourself! podcast, I have a deep discussion with Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova, one of the pioneers of Conscious Evolution and founder of Birth Into Being, about how our traumatic birth experiences shape our psychology.
- Our world experience begins before conception
- Birth experience is related to emotional memory
- We are raising a society programmed to have needs neglected
- Thousands of years of slavery still live in our bones
- Daniel’s birth and childhood experience
- Most of our fears have deep ancestral roots
- Myths of birth complications
- The altered state of Ecstatic Birth
- The #1 way to avoid complications during birth
- Give birth in a place, in a way, that connects to your true nature
- How to deal with outside pressure when making decisions about your pregnancy
- What does today’s ReWilded child look like?
- Dissociation is ingrained in us from birth
- An amazing story of a child healing herself from birth trauma
- Healing words of wisdom from Elena