FORBES: Study Suggests Wi-Fi Exposure More Dangerous To Kids Than Previously Thought

ddees cell phone texting

Most parents would be concerned if their children had significant exposure to lead, chloroform, gasoline fumes, or the pesticide DDT. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IRIC), part of the United Nations’ World Health Organization (WHO), classifies these and more than 250 other agents as Class 2B Carcinogens – possibly carcinogenic to humans. Another entry on that same list is radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF/EMF). The main sources of RF/EMF are radios, televisions, microwave ovens, cell phones, and Wi-Fi devices… we may need to limit that exposure, when possible.

That was among the conclusions of a report published in the Journal of Microscopy and Ultrastructure entitled “Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences.” From an analysis of others studies, the authors argue that children and adolescents are at considerable risk from devices that radiate microwaves (and that adults are at a lower, but still significant, risk). The following points were offered:

  • Children absorb a greater amount of microwave radiation than adults.
  • Fetuses are even more vulnerable than children. Therefore pregnant women should avoid exposing their fetus to microwave radiation.
  • Adolescent girls and women should not place cellphones in their bras or in hijabs (headscarf).
  • Cellphone manual warnings make clear an overexposure problem exists.
  • Government warnings have been issued but most of the public are unaware of such warnings.
  • Current exposure limits are inadequate and should be revised.
  • Wireless devices are radio transmitters, not toys. Selling toys that use them should be monitored more closely.

Read the full article at Study Suggests Wi-Fi Exposure More Dangerous To Kids Than Previously Thought.

error

Paris Shooter Lived With Underwear Bomber Patsy

A veteran journalist out of Yemen revealed Sunday that one of the suspected Charlie Hebdo shooters briefly lived with now convicted underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab during an extended visit to the country in 2009.

Speaking with CNN, freelance journalist Mohammed al-Kibsi stated that Abdulmutallab lived in the same apartment as shooting suspect Said Kouachi prior to his failed airline bombing attempt in December 0f 2009.

The pair were reportedly roommates for around two weeks while attending the al-Tabari school, where Kouachi and Abdulmutallab prayed together frequently.

The startling revelation raises numerous questions in regards to France’s alleged inability to stop the Paris shooting, given not only Kouachi’s clear ties to terrorist groups, but Adbulmutallab’s ties to Western intelligence as well.

Following the failed Christmas day bombing in 2009, it was learned that Abdulmutallab had been allowed on the Detroit-bound plane despite having no passport and being on a terror watch list.

Kurt Haskell, a passenger on the flight, stepped forward shortly after and announced that he had witnessed a “well dressed Indian man” successfully escorting Abdulmutallab through airport security.

Although Haskell informed the FBI of the pair’s unusual actions, the federal government outright denied the existence of the well dressed Indian man altogether.

Haskell was later vindicated when U.S. Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy admitted during a congressional hearing that he had attempted to deny Abdulmutallab’s visa, but was ordered to put him on the flight by federal counter terrorism officials. …

Incredibly, reports revealed that the underwear bombing plot had been orchestrated by none other than Anwar al-Awlaki, the FBI and CIA asset who also met with Paris shooting suspect Said Kouachi in 2011.

Al-Awlaki made headlines in 2010 after it was learned that he had visited the Pentagon only months after 9/11 for a secret dinner with high ranking military officials.

When confronted by reporters on the meeting, Pentagon officials ignored the question altogether and instead demanded to know how the information had leaked to the press. …

http://www.infowars.com/suspected-paris-shooter-lived-with-underwear-bomber-in-yemen/

error

Detective in Charlie Hebdo Investigation “Commits Suicide”. Total News Blackout

The coroner says he tied his hands behind his back and shot himself twice in each temple from a distance of 10 feet.  No, seriously.  He fell out of a plane and hit his head on a bullet.   But it happened after he already knew there was no high level conspiracy involving nato and Hollande’s desire to abort the impending war on russia.

Police Commissioner Helric Fredou,  Number Two Police Officer of the Regional Service of France’s Judicial Police (JP), Limoges, (Haute-Vienne), “committed suicide on the night of Wednesday to Thursday at the police station.”

Commissioner Helric Fredou was part of the police investigation into the Charlie Hebdo terror attack.

Terror suspects Cherif and Said Kouachi who were shot dead by police on  January 9, spent their high-school years in the Limoges region. No doubt this was the object of Fredou’s police investigation. Yet police and media reports state that on that same Wednesday he was involved in a meeting with the family of one of the Charlie Hebdo victims.

On Wednesday, as part of the Charlie Hebdo investigation, he dispatched a team of police officials under his jurisdiction. He is reported to have waited for the return of his team for a debriefing.  Immediately following the police debriefing, he was involved in preparing his police report.

According to media reports, he committed suicide at around 1am on Thursday, within hours of the police debriefing. He used his own police  weapon, a SIG-Sauer to “shoot himself in the head”.

At the time of his death, police claim to have not known the reason for his alleged suicide. This was reflected in their official statements to the media: “It is unknown at this time the reasons for his actions”.

However, a back story appears to have been inserted simultaneously, most likely from the very same police media liaisons, who then told the press that Fredou was ‘depressed and overworked’. For any law enforcement officer in France, it would seem rather odd that anyone would want to miss the biggest single terror event of the century, or history in the making, as it were. (21st Century Wire,)

”An autopsy was performed at the University Hospital of Limoges, “confirming the suicide” 

There has been a total news blackout. …

http://www.globalresearch.ca/police-commissioner-involved-in-charlie-hebdo-investigation-commits-suicide-total-news-blackout/5424149

NATO really really wants their war.

error