If you want to keep eating food that doesn’t turn your organs into cancerous mush or cause infertility within three generations, then we need your help to protect organic farmers and their crops. The Save Our Organic campaign is meant to defend the organic food label from USDA changes, currently being undermined by the government agency and its special interest groups. New rules proposed by the FDA announced just this month include:
- Reducing the scientific rigor for determinations which allow synthetic ingredients in our food, and non-organic food into production for the masses.
- A reduction in the transparency of decision making about what food we eat.
- Limitations in public participation concerning how policies and procedures affecting our food supply are implemented.
- Stonewalling the National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) and organic community to advise the Secretary of Agriculture on organic issues that affect everyone, not just corporate bottom lines.
- Change organic food policy from one driven by public demand to one controlled by the FDA and USDA – giving critical decision making skills to organizations which have proven to be infiltrated by special interests.
Any trust remaining in the organic food label will be undermined if the new rules are allowed to be put into action. Farmers are already struggling to grow organic food with the likes of Monsanto and Dow pushing their agendas down government officials’ throats. We must make food policy a democratic, and open decision making policy that ignores the corporate oligarchy which has insinuated itself into the government, and the food making industry itself….
The banker-controlled great depression drove us off the land with fake debt and promises of urban jobs. Then they exported the jobs and now they’re trying to kill us with fake food. That’s what it does, it kills you, but slowly. This is theft and murder. This is malthusian eugenics.