- The NSA “has secretly broken into the main communications links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world.” — The New York Times
- The NSA collected “almost 3 billion pieces of intelligence from US computer networks” in one month in 2013. — The Guardian
- The NSA is collecting the content and metadata of emails, web activity, chats, social networks, and everything else as part of what it calls “upstream” collection. — The Washington Post
- The NSA “is harvesting hundreds of millions of contact lists from personal e-mail and instant messaging accounts around the world, many of them belonging to Americans.” — The Washington Post
- The NSA “is gathering nearly 5 billion records a day on the whereabouts of cellphones around the world.” — The Washington Post
- The NSA “is searching the contents of vast amounts of Americans’ e-mail and text communications into and out of the country.” — The New York Times
If you think the NSA is protecting you from something, think again. The only foreign enemies we need to worry about are those created by our so-called protectors. The domestic enemies who have infiltrated the government are much more dangerous.
All dictatorships act under the cloak of public safety. They will use your fear against you. But they will collapse like paper tigers under the glare of exposure.
Take action, go to https://thedaywefightback.org/