Who are you going to believe?
The media or your own lying eyes?
By “ignorance”, I am not suggesting that anyone who reads this blog is less than intelligent. Au contraire – our readers are the most intelligent people on the planet. What I mean to say is that if we allow the mainstream media to entertain us, thinking that they are informing us, we’ll be in a state of ignoring – ignoring a lot of what we need to know.
As we at www.ThoughtCrimeRadio.net report on uncomfortable subjects such as:
- vaccines and other pharmaceutical drugs that poison, cripple and kill rather than cure
- medical procedures that maim and harm rather than heal
- chemicals and metallic particles dropped in huge white plumes that don’t evaporate but instead spread out to turn a clear blue sky into a white, milky haze
- additives to the public water supply that act as emotional numbing agents
- assassinations and other crimes that were never fully investigated
- false flag operations that have been used to justify wars and the curtailing of our civil liberties
- elements of social control and mind control
- corruption in corporations and government agencies, Congress, etc
- and much more
And about these subjects, we hear a tiny, clear, empty silence – or at most only a whisper – in the mainstream media.
The media’s job is not to make us the best informed people on the planet. Its apparent job is to sell advertisements and to keep us tuned in by entertaining us. Yet it appears that a very high priority of the mainstream media is to distract us from important topics that we need to be aware of, issues that determine the quality of life on this planet – even issues of life and death. We are taught to ignore what is in front of us by a media that is concentrated in very few hands and focuses on the trivial more often than important issues. It seems that the nightly news is often no more than a propaganda machine.
George Bush Admits Mainstream Media Pre-Packaged-News,False Stories
Talking points and canned stories
Aiding and abetting
We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
Quote from David Rockefeller, speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany
The entire media here and abroad is owned and operated by only a few corporations and these corporations in turn are owned by banking interests. These six corporations control what Americans watch, hear and read… and therefore what the citizens believe.
Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp, CBS Corporation and NBC Universal