I don’t know why I bother posting this stuff any more. If you don’t get it by now (that al qaeda is a tool of US foreign and domestic policy, that the “war on terror” is stage managed fiction, that the biggest threat to this country and to humanity itself is in complete control of the federal government and most of its regulatory agencies) please just go back to bed. May your chains rest lightly on you.
31-year-old Eric Harroun has received what has been described as a “sweet plea deal” after he faced life in prison for providing material support to a terrorist organization by fighting with Jabhat Al-Nusra, the group that the New York Times reported, “killed numerous American troops in Iraq,” and is now the leading front line fighting force in Syria.
Al-Nusra is led by Ayman al-Zawahri, the head of Al-Qaeda who recently called for terror attacks inside the United States.
“Under a deal entered in federal court in Alexandria, Harroun pleaded guilty to an obscure law regulating munition exports. He was sentenced to time served. The plea agreement itself remains sealed, though court records show it was entered Thursday,” reports the Associated Press.
Harroun, who has been in prison since March, was released on 3 years probation with a paltry $100 fine.
Despite claiming to have shot at least 10 people and “fighting alongside jihadists and America-hating terrorists while celebrating his bloody exploits on YouTube videos,” Harroun is now a free man. A video uploaded to YouTube earlier this year shows Harroun celebrating the downing of a Syrian Army helicopter while his fellow militants shout “Allahu Akbar”.
Absent from media reports about Harroun’s release is the fact that his father told CBS 5 earlier this year that Harroun was working for the CIA in Syria.
“I know he was doing some work for the CIA over there….I know for a fact that he was passing information onto the CIA,” Darryl Harroun told reporters….