“Everything Happening Now Was Foreshadowed Long Before 9/11
- The Patriot Act was planned before 9/11 (and see this). Indeed, former Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke told Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig:
After 9/11 the government drew up the Patriot Act within 20 days and it was passed.
The Patriot Act is huge and I remember someone asking a Justice Department official how did they write such a large statute so quickly, and of course the answer was that it has been sitting in the drawers of the Justice Department for the last 20 years waiting for the event where they would pull it out.
(4:30 into this video).
- Militarization of American police forces started 30 years before 9/11
- Cheney dreamed of giving the White House the powers of a monarch long before 9/11
- The decision to launch the Iraq war was made before 9/11. Indeed, former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – also says that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. Top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change even before Bush took office. And in 2000, Cheney said a Bush administration might “have to take military action to forcibly remove Saddam from power.”
- Cheney apparently even made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And the Sunday Herald reported: “Five months before September 11, the US advocated using force against Iraq … to secure control of its oil.” (remember that Alan Greenspan, John McCain, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.)
- In fact, regime change in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan and Iran were all planned a decade before 9/11
- Cheney and Rumsfeld actively generated fake intelligence which exaggerated the threat from an enemy in order to justify huge amounts of military spending long before 9/11. And see this
- It was known long before 9/11 that torture doesn’t work to produce accurate intelligence … but is an effective way to terrorize people “
Terrorize “THE” people, as in the population. Why not, they’ve been doing it for years in latin america to make it safe for sweatshops which destroy US jobs. I wonder if the US special forces who took part in training latin american death squads feel betrayed yet?
Also take a look at “US Military Training for Banker Takeover for Years” in the reference section.
The second amendment is a big problem for the real terrorists of course. Armed peasants can make dictatorship difficult. So they must be branded as terrorists so their disarmament can be done in the name of public safety. Take a look at “OKC Bombing: What you’re not supposed to know” in the reference section. They murdered 19 children in that operation.
Finally, here’s the last 2 questions on an old questionnaire distributed to US special forces in the 1990’s:
“45. I would swear to the following oath: [SD D A SA NO]