“Earlier this summer, the USDA posted twelve new GE crops for public comment with a September 11 deadline, and nine are under the new fast-tracked process. That’s twelve new GMOs to review and issue comments on in two months! …
“Despite massive public opposition, last year the USDA announced plans to streamline its genetically engineered petition process under the Animal Plant and Health Inspection Service (APHIS). Earlier this year these controversial changes were implemented, speeding up the approval process for new genetically engineered seeds and crops. The new process will cut in half the time it takes for new GE seeds and crops to enter the market.
“USDA claims that the new fast-track process allows for earlier input from the public to improve the quality of its environmental analyses. But according to a USDA press release, the new process is a part of efforts by the Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack, to “transform USDA into a high-performing organization that focuses on its customers.” The customers that USDA is so keen on assisting are none other than Monsanto, Dow, Dupont, BASF, Syngenta, and the rest of the Biotech bullies! ”
I’m putting this is the “Satanic Ritual Abuse” category because it’s just one more way to destroy children’s lives. The government really is a lousy substitute for traditional parents, who had the means and the will to protect kids from chronic poisoning.
Excerpted from http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/u-s-government-planned-indefinite-detention-of-citizens-long-before-911.html
“Everything Happening Now Was Foreshadowed Long Before 9/11
- The Patriot Act was planned before 9/11 (and see this). Indeed, former Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke told Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig:
After 9/11 the government drew up the Patriot Act within 20 days and it was passed.
The Patriot Act is huge and I remember someone asking a Justice Department official how did they write such a large statute so quickly, and of course the answer was that it has been sitting in the drawers of the Justice Department for the last 20 years waiting for the event where they would pull it out.
(4:30 into this video).
- Militarization of American police forces started 30 years before 9/11
- Cheney dreamed of giving the White House the powers of a monarch long before 9/11
- The Afghanistan war was planned before 9/11 (see this and this)
- In fact, regime change in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan and Iran were all planned a decade before 9/11
- Cheney and Rumsfeld actively generated fake intelligence which exaggerated the threat from an enemy in order to justify huge amounts of military spending long before 9/11. And see this
- It was known long before 9/11 that torture doesn’t work to produce accurate intelligence … but is an effective way to terrorize people “
Terrorize “THE” people, as in the population. Why not, they’ve been doing it for years in latin america to make it safe for sweatshops which destroy US jobs. I wonder if the US special forces who took part in training latin american death squads feel betrayed yet?
Also take a look at “US Military Training for Banker Takeover for Years” in the reference section.
The second amendment is a big problem for the real terrorists of course. Armed peasants can make dictatorship difficult. So they must be branded as terrorists so their disarmament can be done in the name of public safety. Take a look at “OKC Bombing: What you’re not supposed to know” in the reference section. They murdered 19 children in that operation.
Finally, here’s the last 2 questions on an old questionnaire distributed to US special forces in the 1990’s:
“45. I would swear to the following oath: [SD D A SA NO]
“I am a United Nations fighting person. I serve in the forces which maintain world peace and every nation’s way of life. I swear and affirm to support and defend the Charter of the United Nations and I am prepared to give my life in its defense.”
46. The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-approved firearms. A 30-day amnesty period is established for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of irregular citizen groups and defiant individuals refuse to turn over their firearms to authority. Consider the following statement: [SD D A SA NO]
“I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”