- FTW: Public order minister resigns in Greece as fires burn – BBC
- Rioting spreads across central Athens, at least 5 buildings set ablaze – AP
- 2:02PM EST: FIRES ARE BURNING SEVERAL SMALL BUSINESSES AROUND ATHENS AS PROTESTERS CLASH WITH POLICE NEAR GREEK PARLIAMENT
- 1:52 PM EST: POLICE ARE CLEARING PROTESTERS FROM OUT IN FRONT OF GREEK PARLIAMENT BUILDING
- 1:50 PM EST: ATMS ARE REPORTEDLY EMPTY AROUND ATHENS… STILL UNCONFIRMED WORKING TO CONFIRM THIS
- 1:48 PM EST: LARGE FIRES ARE REPORTED AROUND ATHENS… INCLUDING A BRANCH OF EUROBANK AND STARBUCKS
- Skai TV reports that police have run out of tear gas & have asked for more supplies to be brought
See the horrific timeline at:
If you’ve learned nothing else about economics in the past few months, at least recognize that austerity is a HOAX. It does not reduce government deficits, it does the reverse due to reduced taxable economic activity. Since it does not accomplish its stated purpose, the obvious inference is that there’s another agenda, that being the same agenda that produced greece’s economic collapse in the first place: the deliberate and orchestrated destruction of the economy in pursuit of the shock doctrine. Soon the financial terrorist class will be able to buy greek islands and tourist attractions on the cheap.
The hoax of austerity will be especially clear when it is imposed in the USA, which is currently suffering the effects of economic deflation (despite commodity inflation) due to banks’ unwillingness to loan money. Deflation is precisely what austerity does: it removes liquidity from the economy. And again: it doesn’t work. It’s just another tactic for deepening the economic shock.
Stand back and take a look at the overall picture: there is no shortage of things that need to be done and no shortage of people who would do them if they could put food on the table. The problem is the lack of money in the economic system. The financial vampires are sucking us dry, just as they did in the great depression.
Money is not rocket science, it’s deliberately mystified by those that control it.