“The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.
“The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.
“Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.”
The social controllers’ and high finance scam artists’ energy scarcity agenda has been debunked again. Needless to say the increase in atmospheric CO2 has continued unabated, so not only has human energy consumption been eliminated as a factor in global temperature but the entire foundation of the supposedly scientific consensus that the elitist bankers’ propagandists have been telling us about has been decimated. If CO2 has any significant effect on planetary albedo, the effects would have to be manifested in other ways, such as increased rainfall and accelerated plant growth.
Environmentalists should now consider how the environmental destruction due to real industrial pollutantants like mercury, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, endocrine disruptors, genetic corruption etc etc etc etc has continued unabated while this media non-event has diverted our focus into a blind alley and a supposed need to shut down the energy consumption that fuels the things that people need to physically survive.
Alex Jones is right. The agenda is depopulation. But if you find yourself agreeing with the need for your own extermination and the extermination of your children, you should consider a few slightly complicating factors that should influence your beliefs about the inherent toxicity of the human race.
1) The debt based monetary system, which absolutely guarantees and profits from war and the cyclical expansion and contraction of the economy, leading to environmental destruction and human misery of epic proportions.
2) Planned obsolescence, which was introduced as a remedy for unemployment, which itself is a needless consequence of (1). See “The Light Bulb Conspiracy“. The environmental waste and destruction produced by this systemic problem is beyond human comprehension. Go to the nearest landfill dump if you need reminding of how needlessly destructive our consumer economy is.
3) Economic polarization, which is severely exacerbated, though not entirely caused by (1). This creates needless turmoil in society and results in all the environmental destruction associated with human violence and deprivation.
4) Political corruption, which heaps injustice on those who can’t afford the lobbyists who are largely employed by the beneficiaries of (1). Again, environmental destruction of poor neighborhoods and the so-called 3rd world is the result.
5) The people deciding who would survive the global culling would be the worst of the worst parasites and psychopathic scum imaginable. Do you really want to donate the earth to these people? Has their mass-indoctrination and education system finally hammered out the last of your self-respect and will to survive?
The MO of the globalists is manifest here as in so many other realms: create a massive problem (false flag terrorism, drug war, psych-drug-caused gun massacres, “global warming”) and then arrange to benefit from its solution. See: http://www.amerikanexpose.com/hegel/
The foundation of social control and aristocratic rule hasn’t changed since pharaoh cast spells to make the Nile river rise and justify his taxation of the people. It is deception.
(see comments for my mea culpa re: the above)